Did anyone else get a call from Orbot?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The other day I was sitting at home enjoying my free time watching Olivia Newton John videos on YouTube when my tranquility was interrupted by the phone ringing. I answered and a lady with a thick hispanic accent introduced herself as Bla-Bla from Orbot and said she was just checking in. Not wanting to talk and get back to my Olivia, I quickly answered I was happy with everything and in need of nothing. She went on to tell me all about the great products Orbot is coming out with and directed me to their website. I said "Do you know who I am?" (Just kidding), but I told her I was familiar with their products and I'm all over Mikey's Board like white on rice. I don’t think she knew what MB was. She then rolled into a long pitch about the exciting new splash guard made for the base of the vibe.

I didn't want to be rude, but this woman with her thick accent just rolled on and on. I was actually impressed with how I was unable to get a word in. I was faced with a conundrum; Do I hang up on her, or do I just listen to Olivia with the sound turned down low so Mrs. Orbot couldn't hear. After all, the real MAGIC is watching Olivia jump around in those white shorts, so sound really isn't necessary. I ended up just letting her hammer on while giving her an approving and obligatory "uh huh" every few seconds.

Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone else got the call.

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I do wish they would make a quick release pad driver. It would be handy for switching out the brush head.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom