Did Bissell hire Tom Conway?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Knowing Tom, if he found one while on one of his famous dumpster diving expeditions, he'd surly use it.

Reactions: TConway

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Don't worry PMF nevers listens to new ideas. Where is that 2 inch tube swivel stair tool I mentioned or that new internal jet tool with needle valve and clear head upholstery tool? I made one anyway. Nothing new ever comes out of them......same ole outdated stuff like westpak.

Ron K

It is a smart design. Solves problem all cleaners of carpets encounter on staircases.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Don't worry PMF nevers listens to new ideas. Where is that 2 inch tube swivel stair tool I mentioned or that new internal jet tool with needle valve and clear head upholstery tool? I made one anyway. Nothing new ever comes out of them......same ole outdated stuff like westpak.
Ask dang hes got one

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Bissell actually think about their tools a lot. In the DIY and rental space Rug Doctor must be cursing Bissell. It had the market all to itself and Bissell just comes in and cuts its lunch.

Never mind.

In 10 - 20 years Rug Doctors will look like Versa Cleans. The consumer will rent a walk behind self contained rotary extractor from Lowes that hooks up the the tap and toilet. Then our lunch will be cut.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom