Did you read last night's Hot Seat?

Yea but I have more than enough power with no payment. Allows funds for other things.

Your payment of the truck is more than my house, new Durango 4X4 loaded, and 80K boat combined.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
These Vortex boys just don't get that. I can have alot more enjoyment on the personal side of my life when there isn't a 900-1200+ monthly payment for the V. I've got plenty of power (2 Vans) at a total loan of 24 grand. In fact the total of all debt in my life (house, cars, etc) barely exceeds the cost of a new V.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you guys crack me up

you think it is all about money.................

If you really know what your doing...........you can own a vortex .upgrade your company .... open more doors...expand your horizons ............ vacation at least 3 times a year............... don't pay that much.........

when the competition in our town gets their prices up to $00.10 per sqft, I'll be able to charge $1.00 sqft. Then and only then would I spit out 100k for a cleaning truck. My cousin has a pump business, used dodge 1ton with a 12k$ pull rig(to pull wells). Second yrs in business 200k after tax. Yea and that was against many other pump companies with 50k+ rigs. So you see, business is business. Your cleaning truck will not make you!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
So you see, business is business. Your cleaning truck will not make you!

no truer words spoken............but it can tremendously help you

if you could have a piece of equipment that had the capability to add more jobs in a day.........to make you more efficient...........gave you the capability to raise your bottom line with out putting a heaver work load on yourself and still have the ability to be home at night.... .most weekends off.....would it not be worth it to you ??

No matter how you want to lay it out on the table............we are all carpet cleaners..........end of story.

Because I run a Vortex does not make me a better carpet cleaner then you or any one else.......

I am paying less then $500 more a month with the Vortex then what I was with my CDS........I easily make way over that extra $500 to compensate for that..(with out walk ups).....

Mind you I am just a little O/O and that is the way I want it .My company was growing before the vortex and doing just fine.........

My company is growing with leaps and bounds now and doing way much better.........all because I was able to add so much to my bottom line with out having to kill myself........

This is just one of these conversations that everyone already has there own mind set for and most look at it as a all might dollar sign..........and in reality it is not....... I always thought that way also.....I'm not here to hype this up I gain nothing from this....I only share what I am going threw ...... I have ran the smaller van and machines and I can honestly say if you are ready to take your company to a different level......(not your cleanings because you will still clean the same way just easier) this is the way to take it............

Name
Ron lippold
BIG

8) :lol: :D :roll: You guys just kill me big or small it just does not matter. With all the power and and looks to kill { walk ups and drive bys} Any one who cant justify a VORTEX cant even look in the mirror. I wanted only one truck to build my business and I have it. The Vortex is the only real player in the big truck game. It's the only purpose built rig in the industry. IT will outlast out clean and will draw more attention than anything out there. If all you hacks out there could just see the light at the end of the tunnel Everyone would have one and that would be the story. All the sheep of the world would be getting the best not just a small precentage. Just grow up.

:wink: :idea: :?:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Says the guy whose been in business for 1 year. Thats a laugh. Amazing, I've been cleaning for 25 years and I'm still a hack. Maybe you're the sheep, Ron.

Name
Ron lippold
life

Listen pal been doing this since 1991 this is a new business, being done the right way, any one can half ass it, and I call them the way I see them. PAL.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
What would I know, I'm just a hack. Amazing I've survived doing such shitty work, not to mention How do all these cleaning equipment companies survive making the machines they do? It's a travesty!!

Your pal.

Name
Ron lippold
life

Im sorry if I made you feel bad Im just very passionate about giving the best and I deliver. No questions asked, they get what their paying for and their paying for it.

You may not be typical t you might want to look in the mirror.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
You didn't make me feel bad. I feel the same way about what I do as you, but I don't use a Vortex to end up at the same point.

I don't dispute that the Vortex is a great machine, I do dispute that it is the only way to clean a carpet.

Name
Ron lippold
life

Im sorry you feel that way. Bigger Is Better Cleans Better Drys better looks better MAKES MORE MONEY. END OF STORY :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-JB-

Name
JB
This is just one of these conversations that everyone already has there own mind set for and most look at it as a all might dollar sign..........

No, not everyone.

Name
Jesse
I would like to know. If your only running 1 wand is there a suction difference between a 6008 & a 7000hat or is there so much more potential cfms there with the 6008 that the 7000 can't get anymore through 1 hose @ the same HG setting?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I know what a plumb nickel is ........ but this is twice you lost me on the vanifold

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom