Different site for water damage or no?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I created a similar thread in the restoration section 5 days ago but only got one response. Wanted to get people's opinion in the Clean room to see if i get more opinions here instead. If mods could not move it. Thanks.

For people that do water damage.

Have you found that keeping a different site just for water damage works better for your company/response than having a section in your main site(carpet or floor care) talking about it?

What has worked better for you?

Thanks.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Just more exposure on the search results & more service specific information... Of course that's 2 sites to build & optimize.

If you do decide to have a seperate site I wouldn't take water damage off your current(carpet) site. I'd be affraid a custy would come and not see water damage and loose out on a job.

Name
Jesse
Sticky said:
If you do decide to have a seperate site I wouldn't take water damage off your current(carpet) site. I'd be affraid a custy would come and not see water damage and loose out on a job.

That needs repeating,lol

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i would not make a different page i would just make it a big clickable item on your current page, i think people might think you are not the same company or you sold off a division of your company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom