Dinner @ Mikey's

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

oysters?? you aint gettin no friggen oysters with me in the room pal :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Chads

Supportive Member
Come on you go to one of the expensive places food is probably going to be horrible you go to pizza hut or long johns silver you know the food sucks but you got a good deal on the price I always leave a lot less pissed off with cheaper food hell if you want to eat fancy lets eat at a Cattleman's at least there they know how cook a steak and who lets a vegetarian pick the place. Sorry Mike but when it comes to food I don't think I'm going to take your advice.

Greenie

$30 base charge is cheap for a place that will actually seat a MF group....our reputation precedes us.

Mikey P

Administrator
Chads said:
Come on you go to one of the expensive places food is probably going to be horrible you go to pizza hut or long johns silver you know the food sucks but you got a good deal on the price I always leave a lot less pissed off with cheaper food hell if you want to eat fancy lets eat at a Cattleman's at least there they know how cook a steak and who lets a vegetarian pick the place. Sorry Mike but when it comes to food I don't think I'm going to take your advice.

Eat shit then you cry baby.

This place kicks ass according to all my meat eating buddies

You and Brevick will be happy to know there is a Taco Bell across the road.

Chads

Supportive Member
Come on I'm not the one that decided to be a vegetable lover don't hate on me because I like real food not floofy food. I was also wondering about you have never even ate there and yes I'm currently poor so taco Bell might be in my budget. :roll:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey chad, we can go to taco bell and bring our food back :shock: :shock:

though taco bell doesnt sit well after about 30 mins...

Chads

Supportive Member
Dude I love those little burgers but have never had them fresh only out of the freezer section of the grocery store back in Texas. I would be happy with a Cheese burger from Whataburger too.

Greenie

too funny..we have a box of the lil' castle burgers in the shop freezer, Lisa's oldest asked for them so she bought em.

Are they even meat? kinda taste like some type of meat loaf mix.

kinda look like a dinner roll and a thin jimmy dean sausage patty.

Do people really eat that stuff on the east coast? Is there a full sized white castle burger that this is taken from?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Greenie said:
too funny..we have a box of the lil' castle burgers in the shop freezer, Lisa's oldest asked for them so she bought em.

Are they even meat? kinda taste like some type of meat loaf mix.

kinda look like a dinner roll and a thin jimmy dean sausage patty.

Do people really eat that stuff on the east coast? Is there a full sized white castle burger that this is taken from?

One does not eat White Castle, Krystals or sliders for the meat. You eat it for the bun steamed with the dehydrated onions.

Scott Warrington

The Preacher

basically white castles are consumed after a good night of drinking. for the most part it's not normal food!!!

John Watson

I lived on White Castle burgers in New Orleans $.12 each 12 for a buck. 6 were just a bit larger than a .79 Whopper (When a whopper was a real whopper) Burger king was 2 1/2 miles away. White Castle was 2 blocks on Esplanade Ave.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom