Disclaimer for carpet cleaning and water damage

Have a good client that I clean for commercially. Owns multiple properties. He had two water damages this past week. I get the first call on both, turn them over to water damage firms where I receive a fee. Well today they call me to clean the carpets on one of the jobs. They refused to let the water/fire restoration company take care of the water damage on the one site. Customers inside this site are smelling odor. Carpets have been wet for 4-5 days. They are dry now. I am certified water tech. I know what the right thing to do is. They are worth a great deal of money per year to me. What disclaimers can I have them sign to limit my liability. They say they will sign whatever I want. They just want the carpets cleaned. This location has had multiple water damages within the last 5 years. Heavy rains cause water to come in at both doors thru out the large commercial building. Thanks, I have scheduled to clean the carpets at 7am thursday. Ron

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ron email me at the office and I can send you one we use. We have a simple disclaimer and one I doubt they would sign, it disclaims everything! LOL

If all you did was clean the carpet then make a note on the invoice about the water odor. Better yet get it dry for them , if it smells its still wet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom