Do the math for me

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'm limited to 60 gallons supply and limited heat with the Legend as well.

So I have been becoming more "creative" trying to get the same results with less flow/more heat.

You can get an amazing amount of work done with less than 60 gallons including tile and grout.

True the key is pre spray, using a multi sprayer and they’re water to pre treat.

Good agitation and dwell time then a lower flow rinse especially after you @Ron Werner the carpet with a vacuum

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Had a old PC Bruin years ago and it too bypassed into the waste tank. This was around 2000. So after all of these years where is the high tech everyone mentions? I see basic changes and more electronic doodads to fix but over all the same old shit. For more money and more shop time.

How’s your cleanco? Got a helper?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Encap would've consumed 2 gallons of water to clean 600 sq ft.

Just sayin. :winky:

How-much-water-is-on-Planet-Earth-illustration.jpg
But they removed nearly 60 gallons of filth.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
My guy used 65 gallons today to clean 600 square feet at 450 psi and 8 flow, including using a 09 tip'd Hydroforce for pre-spraying.., with the new Everest

How many ounces per sq ft is that, roughly....

I guess I am too much of a flusher. Doubling the water you used on 600 square feet happens all too often. :(

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I don’t understand the need of some guys to enlarge their balls with smoke with high flow low flow crap....I just fill me tank, go clean, collect money and repeat for the next customer.
Who cares so long it’s getting clean and the customer is happy.
Oh wait, Bar Stool Shop Talk. My bad...

0A0E1DFF-A6B3-4736-AED7-AE725E16DF91.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom