Do you advertise DuPont Teflon carpet protector?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Once upon a time there was a carpet protector called DuPont Teflon Advanced. That product is no longer manufactured. A new protector with significantly improved repellency against oils came on the scene. The name is now Advanced Protector with Teflon. This product is excellent for use on olefin, polyester and triexta fibers which all have an affinity for oil.

DuPont wants to make sure the name is not misused. If you have on-line advertising materials promoting "DuPont Teflon Advanced" I suggest you change to the new product and name - Advanced Protector with Teflon." May save you some communications with DuPont.

Here is a link to the new product - https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CP16GL

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm just so excited!

F377_AirPath_Photo.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
one gallon applied to 280 ft of pile carpet, of a water based product will add what to the dry time?

How long would it take a to evaporate off a vinyl floor in a humid area?
But on the other side, a solvent-based protector will stank out a house with stronger odor.

The best way to prevent this is to use both of these products when the house is empty, not when they're there, whether it be a longer dry time or fumigating

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Thanks for the news Scott. Nice to know they're reducing the use of the word Teflon, as the Teamsters have done such a successful hatchet job on the brand that we moved back to Scotchgard so we didn't have to defend the product anymore. One way to beat the Teamsters is just change the name, so even if you haven't had a call from your local pea-patch organization calling you names for using Teflon, you can now advertise Advanced Protector, it's just like Teflon! I think it's a good idea to market your protector like this.

Back
Top Bottom