Do you agree with these numbers?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree with encap SHAMPOOING as it does take just as long as using hwe. It's that crucial prevac step that removes 75% of the soil load that most don't do. And in my opinion is really the only cleaning actually done. The rest is just smearing and rearranging the dirt to give a uniform appearance.
It doesn't just apply to Encap, vacumming applies to HWE too.

It is more critical for Encap but when "80%" of the soil is able to be removed dry, you'd be foolish not to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nomad74

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The real hack isn't the guy that vacuums and then Encaps. No no, the real hack is the guy that thinks because he uses a TM he doesn't need to vacuum or isn't paid enough to vacuum.

Now bow and kiss the ring. :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikey P and hogjowl

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I can see WHY you would prevac when you have glides that restrict not only airflow but can't pick up a pop corn kernel .

But I think any blower 45 and larger has enough vacuum power to lift up that 1/2 inch of plastic fiber and pull that dirt out. Jus sayin ........IDIOTS

steve_64

I can see WHY you would prevac when you have glides that restrict not only airflow but can't pick up a pop corn kernel .

But I think any blower 45 and larger has enough vacuum power to lift up that 1/2 inch of plastic fiber and pull that dirt out. Jus sayin ........IDIOTS
And add a blast of water behind that air.

Able 1

Name
Keith
We just did 3,200sq. ft, commercial(assisted living) two trucks three guys.. Two guys wanding and one running the 175.

We were cleaning up after Oxy fresh, I don't even think we needed to prespray the carpet was loaded with soap!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Does "heavy furniture density" mean you're moving and cleaning under the furniture?

As much as it displeasure's me to say it, this is actually a key question.

In every example, "heavy furniture density" production rates are less than half the production rates of vacant areas.

Other than having to maneuver around each piece of furniture, each piece of furniture equals a reduction in footage to be cleaned.

So unless each piece is being moved, I would not say furniture density cuts production times by that much.

Reactions: hogjowl

Roland

I do not agree with the chart. Yes, you can cover the areas in that time, but no, you are not cleaning. This is exactly the type of thing I have to train and explain to employees about not just going through the motion, watch what you're doing and if it needs 2 or 3 passes, applying spotters or whatever, we're here to "clean".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom