Do you CYA?

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Here's a waiver we use...may help keep you outta hot water one day....format is kinda jacked up due to copy/paste...but you can fix on word.

Your Co. Name Here
Tile & Grout Cleaning/Sealing
Waiver Form

(your name here) takes great pride in providing each customer with quality and professional service. We want you to be 100 percent satisfied with the work we do. Tile & grout is different in every home and every cleaning situation is unique. Therefore, the results of tile &grout cleaning can be somewhat unpredictable. Our Technicians will provide the best cleaning possible for your tile & grout.

Since grout is a porous material, it is impossible to determine the effectiveness our cleaning process will have until we actually begin the service. There are times when the grout has become so discolored that even our cleaning methods cannot remove all stains. Because of this, we cannot guarantee results. Also, sometimes grout is weak and cracked due to settling of the home or has air pockets we cannot see. We cannot be held responsible for any unknown weak areas in the grout that may separate during cleaning.

If we have sealed your tile & grout, it is important that you allow the floor to cure for 36 hours. The sealer we use may leave a film or residue on some non-porous tile. We recommend that you lightly mop the floor to remove this residue after the 36 hour cure period.

We have examined your tile & grout and have found the following pre-existing conditions:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Age of tile & grout _____

Areas to be cleaned________________________________________________________

Total SF of areas being cleaned and/or sealed________________

By signing, I give my consent for (YOUR CO. NAME) to clean my tile & grout. I acknowledge that identified pre-existing conditions may affect cleaning results. I will not hold (YOUR CO. NAME) responsible for any damages caused by the cleaning.

Customer Name_____________________________

Customer Signature__________________________ Date_______________

Job Site____________________________________

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom