Do you dare help the DYS'rs?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Since 12 years of knowing you still hasn't taught me how to know when you are serious or not, I'll start with this question:

"Are you serious?"

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
That is exactly the same advice i give to people who insist on doing it themselve... it works.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I would not give them any recipe for cleaners, you open yourself up to liabilities. May instruct them on how to use a rental properly and if that sounds like a lot of work call Connisuer.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
When a dog has dhiarhea, I suggest to sprinkle arm and hammer and use is as an absorbent! Not to flood and sink the stink!

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I don’t get people asking me how to do their own carpets, but a customer asking about spots is quite common.

I offer to drop off a wuart of spot cleaner next time I drive by. I ask them to buy or find me a spray bottle and when I get there I mix 4 oz of Releasit with a quart of hot water and put my own (waterproof) label on it. It is sailor proof, they simply cannot screw it up.

The label has simple instructions and they are told to call me in for anything they cannot deal with themselves. My return on the cost of materials has been about 2500-to-1.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
maybe it got truncated for some reason

here it is

Page not found.

I figure most have custys with POS BisselHoover squirt boxes .
I've never had a problem offering guidance on how best to use
(or even if they want to rent at HD)

My guidance has always been to use pre-spray and dwell time and the squirt 'n suck is to rinse dirt 'n soap out.
for the "spot" call...coffee, blood, cleaned up poo but stain remains .
I tell to go to the medicine cabinet and mist on some brown bottle grocery store peroxide ...and call me in the morning

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom