Do you towle off Upholstery after HWE?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
March 23-24 @ Appleby's 2090 Clarke St, San Leandro, CA 94577
Appleby’s? Are you joking? Sorry. I can’t really tell. I’m home sick with the flu. Today sucked! Cleaning while having the cold sweats and vomiting is not fun.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
This is all before my Mikeys Board tenure. I don’t know original joe or Appleby. Excuse my ignorance

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If my taste of Joe's awesome MF presentation, and conversations with him at Aptos weren't enough, learning from Jim Pemberton and the students he will attract will make this the best class this century!
His low tech presentation rocked! Joe is too cool. :cool:

We had him FaceTimed when we toured Woodard's in St Louis a couple of years ago. He was funny, lift me up...scoot me this way. Even had him on the the table at dinner. lol

Reactions: Mikey P

starfiber

Name
Anders
Meaning using a clean cotton towle and "buffing" after extraction to remove additional soil and moisture.

Jim is this something you preach and practice?
Yes. We use either a StarFiber cloth or a StarFiber utility mitt along with a bucket of water... most often we notice from the color of the water in the bucket how necessary this step is. Takes a bit of more time and more effort but that's why we are there in the first place to make it as clean as possible.

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom