Does anybody use a Rotary Dri Master?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've seen them in action a few times, but they seem so dainty, I would think it would get banged around in the truck.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I used to have them, the plastic vacuum tube would crack under pressure a couple times a year, the rest of the plastic base housing cracked once in about 3 years of use.

I liked RDM's when they first came out, they did leave the carpet fairly dry & was a real good unique selling point with customers...they are easily impressed :lol:

The high performance upgrades in recent years have made RDM's drying ability not enough reason to use the RDM. Get the Greenhorn from Greenie along with his other goodies & your cleaning & drying will be better then an RDM.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
it was one of the bulletin board "De Jour" items years ago.

the first time I saw one, I thought

"your kidding, right"?

..L.T.A.

Ernie G

I tested one years ago, when they first came out, had it for 5 days. We used it on all kinds of carpet and was not impressed, however I know a couple of guys that swear by them. I don't get it!!

Name
Jesse
I bought a used one, fixed it up, repaired it again, then fixed it more, before I sold it.

It does leave a very dry carpet, dry (feeling) in 15 min if you make a dry stroke with it.
It has it's place but isn't worth carrying around until you need it. GCD isn't fun to clean with it at all, and it dries to fast to rake out the stupid swirls. IF you over grease it then it may drop grease as your cleaning, then you have to remove grease streaks. 100gallons per hour sure fills a tank fast.

Chris A

Name
Chris
that's pretty much what I figured, I'll hang on to my GH and Hi-Flow Ti

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom