Does brand new VCT tile really need stripped before applying wax??

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
to be honest....FB is faster..BUT cant search as easy...

AND there are to many places to try and keep track of..lol

and i have found its been good to take a break.... although reading through a few places..makes me SMH

Reactions: Desk Jockey

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Well and after i posted that it made me think... so take this for what its worth from me...you know me so you should know where i am coming from...

Meat and potatoes makes sense??

I think the reason I went more to FB is not only the quickness of responses but the simplicity of it...

These message boards are cluttery... and i hate wading through the shit to find what i want.....the "meat and potatoes" or purpose of it.....INFORMATION and the ease of getting to it.

I clicked back on here and it took me a good 5 min to realize i had to scroll down before i saw the forum lists... and i have a 32" monitor

So in a nut shell thats why i have been turned off......to much "STUFF" on these things.... i miss the days of the simple layout of mikeys...in fact that was why i went there more then anywhere else...simplicity

But much like everything else in this world.....things change or are "made better" (theres a damn oxymoron) when in reality they didnt need to be

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom