does this look like a good deal? vortex.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
No....I would not touch that one...Buy Marty's if you want a real good one.....

M

mystery

Thanks, Jim. I think we're going to get something else though. Marty's vortex looks good but we want a simpler system that we can maintain easier. If that's possible.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
mystery said:
Thanks, Jim. I think we're going to get something else though. Marty's vortex looks good but we want a simpler system that we can maintain easier. If that's possible.

I have the exact same set up as Marty..and they are a breeze to maintain and keep up on....once you get it down...50 to 100 hour maintenance only takes me 45 min....The one that you were asking about would of been harder......

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
My advice on buying a used vortex is, buy it like you are going to have to put 10G's into it, cause you might have to.

hogjowl

Idiot™
That's true, but often times the 10 G's you put into it will net you a superb TM that actually, in the end, will cost you less than a new underperformer. (Provided, of course, that you actually need a super heat, dual wand unit.)

I have put somewhere around $5000 in mine. I am selling it for $40,000 and it is functioning like new, and is in top condition. You'll pay $40,000 by the time you purchase most single wand slide in units and a van, and still be underpowered.

LeeCory

"You'll pay $40,000 by the time you purchase most single wand slide in units and a van, and still be underpowered."

That may be true if you buy a machine that has a 36 blower.

And VERY few people do that unless they are new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom