Don't get caught with a small hose!

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
ive been running around for the past6 months with 150 ft of Vac hose on the reel. Haven't needed more. Lots of short runs. Don't really do commercial. And the ones I do do are small.

Well..

Today I went to my 3rd job. The large auto iron gate clued me in. After an enjoyable cruise up the vineyard lined road I finally got to the main house. First thought was " wow beautiful ".

Second thought was. "Oops"

Alost 100 ft from the circular driveway up the stone steps just to the front door. Beautiful home by the way. Just 3 bedrooms with wool carpet. Master on the right wing. Kids rooms on the left wing. Lol.

Purchasing more hose tomorrow and I'll be back to do the job Thursday. Very understanding folks by the way. Thank God.

My dad once said " it's not the size of the tool that matters but the skill of the craftsman". I think he lied to me.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
ive been running around for the past6 months with 150 ft of Vac hose on the reel. Haven't needed more. Lots of short runs. Don't really do commercial. And the ones I do do are small.

Well..

Today I went to my 3rd job. The large auto iron gate clued me in. After an enjoyable cruise up the vineyard lined road I finally got to the main house. First thought was " wow beautiful ".

Second thought was. "Oops"

Alost 100 ft from the circular driveway up the stone steps just to the front door. Beautiful home by the way. Just 3 bedrooms with wool carpet. Master on the right wing. Kids rooms on the left wing. Lol.

Purchasing more hose tomorrow and I'll be back to do the job Thursday. Very understanding folks by the way. Thank God.

My dad once said " it's not the size of the tool that matters but the skill of the craftsman". I think he lied to me.
You should ask your wife, not your dad

Reactions: Tony Wilson

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Here in S.F. I carry 300 feet of vac hose............and 200 feet of water hose, all the time.
Most of the time I don't need that much, but like clockwork, the day after I take all the extra stuff off the van, I will need it. So it collects dust in the back of the van.

With the 175 and the Shark staple fiber ripper :winky:

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Here in S.F. I carry 300 feet of vac hose............and 200 feet of water hose, all the time.
Most of the time I don't need that much, but like clockwork, the day after take the all the extra stuff off the van, I will need it. So it collects dust in the back of the van.

With the 175 and the Shark staple fiber ripper :winky:
The last 50ft in the center of my hose reel still looks brand new after 15years, lol

Reactions: ruff

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
175 and a spotter machine for steps. One trip.

Improvise.

Next time for New client look up their home on the net then prepare.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom