Door Hangers

EDS

Name
Ed
So I had 500 of these made up to deliver to homes in close proximity to the home that I am servicing. Figure I will deliver while the pre-spray dwells..

I know I know...the Steam Clean is a bit much...but thats what the people want to hear (nobody knows what it means but its provocative, it gets the people going).

door.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks good. if you take time to deliver to 2 house across the road and neighbor on either side, you would think at least one of them will ask the customer about your service.

Reactions: EDS

EDS

Name
Ed
Handed out my first3 today (awkward hose run for weird townhouse).

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
How'd you find our door hangers from 4 years ago! :lol:

Props on the door hanger. Looks good! When we were slow, I would go and pass these out at the houses surrounding. And then if we didn't have any jobs that day I would just go past without drop neighborhoods.

I always felt awkward walking around the neighborhood after a cleaning job so I was more passing these out randomly.

I actually just found a box of 500 of these last week and threw them out. We were desperate back then so three areas for $100 included everything.

IMG_2621.jpg

EDS

Name
Ed
we leave our igloo doors open up hear when we go hunting with our clubs for baby seals...

EDS

Name
Ed
Actually googled Tony Wheelright and saw a post on cleanfax...the page was no longer active so I'm still clueless. And we have no Tony on our seal hunt...

Beeks

Name
J.R.
Had my techs doing this a few years back, great idea overall, but more of a pain, and always had to worry if they where getting hung or getting slung, into the trash. Its hot our here so if you are doing them yourself then I would say yes give it a try, especially if you are in need of new business. Do the 5 around method, 3 across street and the two neighboring homes on either side you're cleaning. Good luck

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
EDDM would probably be a more successful campaign for you. Unless you have the time and enjoy the exercise.

You pick the zip codes, the routes within the zip and every house gets one.

Easy, cheezy, Marty makes me queezy! :biggrin:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
EDDM would probably be a more successful campaign for you. Unless you have the time and enjoy the exercise.

You pick the zip codes, the routes within the zip and every house gets one.

Easy, cheezy, Marty makes me queezy! :biggrin:
Eh.

1-1.5% return was my average on eddm. Unless you're sending out a minimum 5,000, it's not worth the hassle. There's other ways to get that. Facebook gives me better returns at the cost spent

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:shifty:
.27 per piece x 5,000 pieces=$1,350.00 to print and mail
5000 x 1.5% = 75 jobs

75 jobs at (our minimum) $150.00 =$11,250.00

I can see why a person wouldn't want to do that. :winky:

5-A-rounds will do better or is the goal to take it tizzy?

1% would still be worth it to me. :headscratch:

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Smartasses

5000 is a good number because 500 isn't. That's my point. Most of the people that haven't used eddm yet will send out 500 of them, testing the waters. And when they don't like what comes back to them, they'll throw that idea in the trash. That's why I said a minimum of 5000. And @Desk Jockey , I don't remember spending that little of a price to Print AND mail out. My price was a lot more. I don't think your numbers are too accurate, unless you're getting a killer deal that you need to send me

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Gotprint. I usually order 15k at a time to get the printing down low, two drops.

You have to check rates per qty. I ordered 100 presentation folders from Vista Print for $3.00 each because Gotprint wanted $4.50 each. But now that I want to order quantity Gotprint has 2500 for .46 each.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom