Dri-Plan the app for the water tech

Dri-Plan

Name
James Hoover
What is Dri-Plan?
Dri-Plan simplifies the complex process of water damage mitigation documentation. Users can build a dynamic documentation with details such as equipment usage, scope of work, photo attachments, signed contract, estimates and even capture payment at the end of the process.
Compiling detailed documentation at a loss site often eliminates the need for follow-up visits. Since the documentation can be created on-site, the insured is able to view the project via client login by the internet. The adjuster can easily login also giving approval on the scope of work and equipment usage also with their login.

Transparency
The speed and stability of Dri-Plan are key factors when working in extreme conditions. To ensure that claim details are captured at the site visit, Dri-Plan is able to work offline even when Internet connection is unavailable. Users synchronize their data with once Internet access is available. The synchronization of data between Dri-Plan App and Dri-Plan Servers occurs instantly, in real-time, with no delay.

This is important for two reasons:

1.It ensures that the most up-to-date version of the claim is available; and
2.Creates a back-up of the claim on Dri-Plan servers
Dri-Plan is the industry’s most intuitive field documentation solution, designed to enhance adjuster and third-party contractor productivity. Dri-Plan allows field staff to capture claims information in virtually any form to quickly and accurately generate on-site estimates, even in extreme conditions with no Internet access.

Advantages•Rapid loss site estimate and documentation generation
•Ability to capture photographs, psychometrics notes, equipment usage and more
•Real-time data synchronization with internet connection
•Offline use when no Internet connection is available
A documentation platform, no matter how effective, is of little worth if claims data must be re-keyed at each stage of the claims process. The estimating capabilities of Dri-Plan allow data to be keyed in to keep from re-keying estimates from other platforms.

www.dri-plan.com to sign up for the software
or call (918) 946-6704 for a consultation of how this software can transform your company

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sounds cool but have you checked with Mike about advertising here?

Just a little fishy with a new poster starting a thread asking about info and now you're here with a thread about your product.

If it's legit, I'm sorry.

If it's your way of getting some free marketing consider buying a banner.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Hey Chavez, James didn't know about Mikeysboard until I called today asking about the app. I was the one who directed him here. I sent him a PM about advertising since he last posted. He's a rookie, so I'm sure he doesn't know about the board policies.

Dri-Plan

Name
James Hoover
Yes I did send an email about getting a banner on this forum. Sorry if I offeneded anyone.

James

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I played around with this app a little but never really got it going. I see now that Saffire Scientific now owns the app. Has anyone else done anything with the app?

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
The V3 looks like it is more user friendly. I might give it a spin again with all of the updates.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom