dual wanding solution

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Someone was msging lately of having to go out to the truck and adjust pressure each time for a different tool. If the pump is big enough, why not plumb parallel soolution lines with different pressure regulators. You could have one at 1000 PSI, one at 500, and one at 200, cleaning tile, carpet and upholstery at the same time.

R

R W

I'd think you'd need you hell of a high flow pump to run different pressures. Every time you keyed the tile cleaner, it would pull from the other tools, I would think. Any reps from the pump companies read this board???

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Couldn't you have somebody rig up each hose-real on it's own pump? Or would that be ridiculously expensive?

I don't have anything relevant to add, I just don't want this thread to drop off before somebody answers the question. :oops:

RichardnTn

It would probably work if you had a pump that had sufficient volume/pressure capability and a "degree in plumbing." Seems the easiest solution(no pun intended) would be to use 2 pumps. One mounted on top of the other using a belt from the 1st pumps shaft to the 2nd pump... electric clutches would allow the use of one or both....Prefabbing the mounting hardware shouldn't be all that hard to do...best to all, Richard R

Scott Rogers

Stanley Steemer sets their trucks up with dual regulators. 1 Is usually set at 350 for Uph and the other set at 600 for carpet. When dual wanding they turn both to 600.

TimP

Another thing you can also do I don't know if it's best but you can close your solution valve enough so that you don't run too much water. I do this with my stair tool when doing stairs. However there is no way to know exactly what pressure of flow you're running.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom