Dual wanding with the Everest

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Wouldn't think it would make much of a difference but in my experience you gotta split right at the machine.

Honestly your best performance would probably be just running 2 separate 2" lines right off the machine. Either separate or no inline filters.

You could try one 2.5" and one 4td like you said, but I think they would flow so much difderent and create an imbalance between the two.

I'm not a real doctor, I just play one on TV, so take it for what it's worth.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'm OCD on cutting time on the job. You can call me a hack, but that's why I don't run yard toothpicks, corner guards, etc. I'm just more careful than a dumb operator who likes to whip hoses everywhere. Time is money. I hate having to put down a wand for something as stupid as changing a paint filter. I own both devastators, the blue one and the silver one. They're made really well, and are sealed better than any other filter. They also catch Everything, literally, which fills up faster than a big basket in the tank, which can make suction get lower than desired. I've been a big fan of the devastator, and I feel it has a purpose. Especially for you, Mike, since you no longer have a basket. But if you've got a good basket in the tank... I've found out I don't need an inline filter

Ya we seen your video whip it good paint flying everywhere

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Never ran anything close to a dual wand machine but surely the air flow goes the line of least resistance?
2x 2.5 from machine to 2x 2" as close to equal lengths of hose as possible?

Reactions: Mikey P

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
The saving grace is that the Everest waste tank has a very sloped bottom, designed to actually drain out 100%, if'n were to need to go filter-less. With the dual door design, ti's a piece of cake to rinse it out.
I love the sloped design of the tank. I doubt you would have any problems running filterless after a prevac.

Reactions: Mikey P

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
a 50 of 2.5 to the Dev Filter, split to two 2"s of 50'.

Screaming heat and great suck..

until the other guy lifted the wand....

Next they'll try the 2.5/Dev/2" by itself and use the two 2" ports Y'd to another run of 2's. No filter on the full 2" run.

View attachment 81537
what size is the hose from the blower to the waste tank, waste tank to header?

Reactions: Bob Savage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom