Ed wants a new wand

EDS

Name
Ed
Not very politically correct in this day and age..... You insensitive Canuck!

Hey, who am I to judge if some like the same sex.....:headscratch:
I don't care as well...must be the Russian wife's ignorance rubbing off on me and being manifested inadvertently...or Mikey's....

Us Canadians are very tolerant. Our prime Minsiter's dad kicked it all off in the 80's with our charter of rights and freedoms. We are so young but so progressive all at the same time...

Name
Nate W.
I couldn't get past your medical care... I knew a nurse in Canada who would send her parents to the U.S. for medical treatment...

EDS

Name
Ed
Yes are hospitals are kinda crappy. Unless it is a blatant injury that is life threatening...your going to wait......and wait......and wait......and wait....
But it is free kinda (pay 144 a month for our family). ..so I can't complain too much.

And no you can't even make the comparison between Mikey's free dang wand that he is trying give away and our free health care system...totally different...

steve_64

Not very politically correct in this day and age..... You insensitive Canuck!

Hey, who am I to judge if some like the same sex.....:headscratch:
You ain't found the right one yet if that's how you feel. It's only the same if I make it the same as well as making it whatever I want. I am in charge of my destiny.

Funny thing too, I keep having deja Vu and premonitions that make me know I'm on the right path now. Hard to explain but I've never been so sure and so confident since I was about 18. Haven't been so happy since then.

EDS

Name
Ed
On that note..I think we all have an energy in this world. How we disperse that energy will impact others around us but also ourselves. But we are all prone to interruptions...after all we are human...

You could easily substitute the word force for energy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom