EDDM Samples;

steamron

Name
Ron
If any one would like to send me a few of there Direct Mail postcards or whatever you might send I would appreciate it.
Looking to send out to higher end customers, need ideas.

Thanks

ryankettering

Name
Ryan Kettering
Hey Ron! I can email over some examples to you.

I would look at your current customer demographics and geographic area and target your EDDM piece to be consistent with the type of customer you already service. Many people look at eddm as a way to break into new markets that they don't service.. but the truth is you'll do best by staying consistent in markets they already do service.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I wouldnt look at other carpet cleaners at all, they dont put money in content and also rarely test.
Google merry maids and click on images, that will give you some good ideas.

Definitely agree with ryan on leverage, direct mail will work much better when you are active in the market and/or have other activities in the neighborhood. Google maps, adwords, van, etc
I wouldnt do it for less than 6 months either.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I believe the guys are saying "Be a super star in your community, let them know you are there from every possible avenue, community events, buisness lead groups, social media of all types, vehical signage, the Googleman etc"

So when the post card arives, you're no stranger...

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Exactly!

Would add the size of the job matters also. I once tried a lower demographic and although % was the same, the job $ was much much smaller and not really worth it.
Practically speaking we went from bidding on 500 sqr ft kitchens to 120 sqr ft and 50 sqr ft bathrooms.

Something else to think about.

Back
Top Bottom