Egads that's a whopper!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So far it's not 210 starting up it does preheat off coolant to 150ish but builds.

I saw big heat boost when the wand was on the ground I made sure the lift was at 13 with a butter chip over a couple relief holes.

It was bouncing between 10-11.

If I set it at 13-14 at the truck I think 220 to 240 consistently would easy.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Get your truck up to operating temp then stand beside it with a pressure wash gun and try different flows. 6-12 and watch your temp gauge as you continually flush.

J

JS41035

I've never actually seen one installed
IMG_8306.jpg

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
jack zerkie
I had a Hydramaster 470D 3 cyc water cooled . When it ran the temp was 240-260 very hot but the unit wouldn't keep running. I discovered the problem was vapor lock In the carb. I fixed it myself and sold the unit. I now own a base Cobb unit a 2045 that has run for past 6 yrs with O down time. The unit runs @ 240- 260 with 2 110-02 jets . I also use another wand with 2 110 -05 and the temp is about 10 deg. lower atm. The Hydramaster was in a cage for my safety but was hard to repair and to many hard to get to places. This one is wide open and is very dangerous but easy to get to. I like easy & simple like me so that's all I wanted. If I were younger and purchasing a new unit just for me I would purchase a Cobb. Why make things hard. I first saw Larry ad in cleanfax mag and the learned more on the internet. I;m in Fl. and he is in Texas so I took a chance and on dealing with him and now all of my cleaning items are from Cobb and life is good. Thank you Larry. jz.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
175 bucks for 75' of garden hose seems a real good deal.:hopeless: Hose cost more than the reel.:headscratch:

Surprised last step chem injection is an option, who would buy without it?

img_8306-jpg.70579
3 Years ago, I would've bought without it. You'd be surprised how many carpet cleaners rinse with just plain water. For 11 years, I always thought the added rinse was a ripoff.
I had the mindset thinking "if I rinse my hands, car, laundry, and hair with just water...why do I need an additive to rinse carpet? I started using an acid rinse on wool rugs only, then at the beginning of 2016, I introduced acid rinsing into my normal jobs.

Reactions: jcooper and JS41035

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Yea, I (kinda)get it, just make no sense.

Suppose it's a nasty, hard to run an occasional emulsifier with out one.

Or whole room odor issues. Chemical injection I can add a couple cups of odor product to the head pack and it will help a little.

Seemed odd(to me) that it's not included.

Reactions: SamIam and BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom