Elbow Grease Advertizing- Any thoughts or suggestions?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Any thoughts on giving away a free cleaning to smaller prospect accounts as an introduction to your service? Assuming once the ink dried they were a profitable account- I figure you'd probably spend an hour or 2 doing the work & use $10-20 in chems etc. but gain a customer. Not a bad ROI. I know it's not the greatest way to get money "NOW!" but could work out well in the long run. What do you think?

G

Whats up neighbor.

You'll never go wrong.. if you are demo'ing.. , giving away some time,, etc.

if its time thats dead time... and you have nothing else going on.
IMO anyways.

I do it with churches all the time.. , or did, and made tons of money on the back end.
Dont let anyone tell ya that showcasing your talents.. for a little 'free time'.. will hurt ya.

I'd have to disagree.

Its what you make of it.

Get more tools in your box, (hint ).. as ya dont try to build a house with a hammer and nail. It takes alot more tools.

Mikeyfest will open your eyes. You're gonna throw that OP off the Kennedy bridge in Louisville. Trust me on that one.

ha.

C ya next Thur.

Name
BradFenstermaker
When giving bids for commercial I always encourage demo's. Proof is in the pudding. See what the competitors do compared to you.

Let them know it will only be a 10x10 area up front.

Brad

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
What are you crying about now Marty? Steve didn't use any big words or any thing...

G

Jeremy

Marty cant read or write. Hes pissed b ecause I didnt use any pics..
and his little girl is in bed.. (school night).. and she couldnt read what was on the thread.

Thats the real truth..

Maybe his brother Jimmy Ladfag will stop by today and read some for him before he breastfeeds him at lunch.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
This letter was given to me(i edited some) and I hand deliver them with an informational packet on my equipment with a estimate form and ask if they would like a quote on the spot some do some don't I leave the blank estimate with them it has all process information on it and is very professional. I get some and I don't get some. Then I walk business to business in store front locations and office parks and just write estimates.

February 8, 2007

Dr. Holt Chiropractic Services

Subject: Carpet Cleaning

To Dr. Holt,

We would like to thank you for the opportunity to service your facility. This correspondence is more than an potential sale for us here at Crowley Carpet Cleaning, it’s our chance to showcase our talents and attract a growing customer base. As you well know, customers are what keep small business afloat. Keeping customers is what makes small businesses prosper.

Crowley Carpet Cleaning would like to offer a free demonstration of our services as a show of good faith. Any 100 square feet (preferably in one of your problem areas) can be cleaned free of charge with no obligation. At no time will I or a member of my staff try any “high pressure salesâ€Â

Name
Steve Lawrence
George,

That's a nice letter and I think it could work very well.

However, I would change the phrase "opportunity to service your facility" to something else since you haven't really sold a service yet. Something like "We would like to demonstrate our innovative carpet cleaning system for you at no charge or obligation, blah blah blah."

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Just trying to give you as much help as possible Jeremy:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom