Ellen Amirkhan & Aaron Groseclose's Book....

-JB-

Name
JB
Anyone here actually bought this book?

Who was it that won it at MF4 ?

http://rugbadger.com/equipment/manual.html

Rug-guide.jpg

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
we bought with the rug badger package.. We've also taken there class. They approach rug id the right way.. not by some fancy stuff but by teaching ID to save you time when washing. Theres more to ID than simple product knowledge. If you see a sarouk, a kirman, a karastan, you can run through the wash, If you recognize a 100 heriz and see its painted your redlights will go up to keep in check.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Depends on how serious you want to get into rug cleaning.. it can save your butt on several typs of rugs if you have the patience to look it up and read the cleaning considerations. If you were doing 2 rugs a day its a no brainer get the book. If havne't gotten the book and you need rug dusting/ or drying equipment try to pick up in a deal with the equipment.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's what we did, the book is good and I just had a hard time parting with the money for it. I'm too cheap to spend the money on the book alone. :wink:

So when it came as part of the deal then the book went from good to great!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yup Yup!! Same for us.. we bought a package with the badger, grids, 613 dry tower, yorkster and book, also got a case of snap encap, a scholarship for 100 dollars to the RCT class and a 1000 dollar scholarship to the Master Rug Cleaning Course with Ellen and Aaron. So with Book that was a 1500 dollar discount off of their course. Though now that Dusty is hooked up the demystified course as well as the Jeff Bishop and Ruth Travis show, his scholarship program is down to 500 dollars.

Name
Nate W.
Wait a minute, they charge for the book? I got mines free. We have our own drying tower, it was back from the WWII times. How much does that book cost?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom