Encap and SaigerCide a deadly combo

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Many times on PIA jobs I'll whip out the Orbot and encap. I've dropped most of my apartments but I still clean some very large complexes that give me volume work. I love having the Orbot onboard for just such occasions when parking is impossible. When I first stared encap I was getting complaints of a foul smell as it dried. I was using excellent supply DSE 2. To curb these smell complaints Ive been spiking my encap juice with SaigerCide 4oz per gal with killer results. Everytime I use it people rave about the smell.

Before anyone gets upset, I don't think the encap juice is causing the smell. I believe that wet commercial carpet stinks as it ariates and dries.

IMG_5340.JPG

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Almost lost an account using that ENCAPUCLEANO2. People said it smelled like VOMIT!

But adding anything to an encrap scampoo "PERVERTS" the polymer and can cause a FLACID non drying RESIDUE

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Can you say sticky residue?
I've had ZERO issues. Don't start whipping the horse yet. I even used it in my house. Still looks good. The secret is in the polymer. :).

I also cleaned a community center about a month ago. I asked the manager how it was looking. Their still thrilled. I agree that residue can present its ugly head, but SaigerCide seems to be playing nice with the encap juice.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Using encrap in your house how low can you go especially when your family is concerned.
Probably have dogs running around dragging their ass across your carpet too.
Whats sad is that i'd still use my encap before having to deal with my porty. Much Respect for the porty guys out there.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Whats sad is that i'd still use my encap before having to deal with my porty. Much Respect for the porty guys out there.
What's really...really sad is, it will look cleaner and dry days before a portable will.

fook portable users for holding our industry down. Any moron bottom feeder with a grand in his pocket thinks he going to make a killing at $10.00 a room. fook'em! :icon_twisted:

Ok rant over. :shifty:

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What's really...really sad is, it will look cleaner and dry days before a portable will.

fook portable users for holding our industry down. Any moron bottom feeder with a grand in his pocket thinks he going to make a killing at $10.00 a room. fook'em! :icon_twisted:

FYI. I think about you everytime I encap now since you gave me pointers on presoaking my diapers.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen

Hey now!

I charge a well deserved $36-45/room depending on the measurement.

And oddly, people seem to think the extra time and effort makes their dollar worthwhile. Me, I wish we’d set up as a truckmount originally and saved a ton of learning curve, but then again it has been a fascinating journey that has been beyond instructive.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Hey now!

I charge a well deserved $36-45/room depending on the measurement.

And oddly, people seem to think the extra time and effort makes their dollar worthwhile. Me, I wish we’d set up as a truckmount originally and saved a ton of learning curve, but then again it has been a fascinating journey that has been beyond instructive.
Hey, I'll sell you mine if you want a TM. I'll even throw in the van. You'll be comforted in knowing that @TConway assisted me in hooking up the fuel line.

IMG_5345.JPG

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

$10 a room, 100 rooms per day=$1000. What's wrong with That?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom