Encap and SaigerCide a deadly combo

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
If you're concerned about affecting the encapsulated polymer, here are a couple of ideas.

1) We've tested Odorcide and found that their products won't blow out the encap polymer. We've recommended it for years for using with Releasit. Saigercide at a low dilution might work ok too (but I haven't tested it yet). Mark maybe you could send me some to test; I'd love to be able to recommend it if it's compatible.
2) Or you could add a few drops of essential oil per tankful. For example you could try Peppermint oil. It's reasonably priced. Smells fresh. And just a few drops per tankful is all it takes. Or you could try orange, lemon, grapefruit, pine essential oil - whatever you like, they all smell great. Essential oils can be cost effective and they smell fresh (not synthetic/fake). And since you only need to use a few drops per tank, it won't impact the polymer.

Here's a link for Peppermint oil on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01258AK8Q?th=1

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You guys trust a manufacturers chemist when you know better than him? :shifty:

He has never been a cleaner, he only knows his line. He doesn't know those double secret potions you concoct with a dash of two or three brands mixed together. :eekk:

That foo wasted his time getting an Edumacation on mixing. Shoooot you know how to mix! Plus it has to work great, you never get call backs. :winky:

Reactions: encapman

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
You guys trust a manufacturers chemist when you know better than him? :shifty:

He has never been a cleaner, he only knows his line. He doesn't know those double secret potions you concoct with a dash of two or three brands mixed together. :eekk:

That foo wasted his time getting an Edumacation on mixing. Shoooot you know how to mix! Plus it has to work great, you never get call backs. :winky:

Well this manufacturer's also been a cleaner since the early 80's. :icon_cool:
In fact I still have a commercial carpet cleaning business... www.KleenStep.com :winky:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
If you're concerned about affecting the encapsulated polymer, here are a couple of ideas.

1) We've tested Odorcide and found that their products won't blow out the encap polymer. We've recommended it for years for using with Releasit. Saigercide at a low dilution might work ok too (but I haven't tested it yet). Mark maybe you could send me some to test; I'd love to be able to recommend it if it's compatible.
2) Or you could add a few drops of essential oil per tankful. For example you could try Peppermint oil. It's reasonably priced. Smells fresh. And just a few drops per tankful is all it takes. Or you could try orange, lemon, grapefruit, pine essential oil - whatever you like, they all smell great. Essential oils can be cost effective and they smell fresh (not synthetic/fake). And since you only need to use a few drops per tank, it won't impact the polymer.

Here's a link for Peppermint oil on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01258AK8Q?th=1
Will be happy to send some out :)

Thanks by the way

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
3 drops in 5 gallons will be how noticeable for how long to the inhabitants?
You'll need a little more than 3 drops , but it doesn't take much. Some oils are more aromatic than others, I've been using them for years because there safe, don't leave a residue or hurt the polymers in encaps .
The oils I like the most are lemongrass, spearmint, peppermint, wintergreen plus I blend certain oils for there unique ability to sanitize and control odors.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But......but.....but......you just private label your scampoo.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
But do they make every job a festival?

Every time I add Saiger’s Cide, the conga line goes around the block. In the nursing homes every door opens as the residents pop out for a good sniff, followed by plaintive cries of “would you do MY room?”

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Chemistry doesn't lie.........it doesn't mix
I disagree. My results are fabulous. I'll make a video of the one I did last month of how it's holding up.

Also, nowhere on the bottle of SaigerCide is the word "Enzymes" printed. In fact, it advises to mix with your prespray as a booster.

Last edited:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I know I don't understand encapsulation very well but I wouldn't be able to use the Orbot Vibe in that way...on residential apartments. I understand using encapsulation on commercial. I have a heavy pain in the back portable I use if I can't reach with the truck mount.
But like I said... maybe I don't understand the process.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I know I don't understand encapsulation very well but I wouldn't be able to use the Orbot Vibe in that way...on residential apartments. I understand using encapsulation on commercial. I have a heavy pain in the back portable I use if I can't reach with the truck mount.
But like I said... maybe I don't understand the process.
Same here Bob. I only use it on CGD, unless it was in my personal hall way.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Sorry the video is sideways. Just tilt your head. No signs of residue and the client is still happy with thebfresh scent from the cleaning.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom