Encap Juice Testing.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Let the day of abuse and testing begin. I’ve got a large commercial job today. Time to test all these babies against each other.

C04AC7E8-6674-45B7-93DE-A094AA883FD4.jpeg

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
NO FILM FORMERS!

That is against the whole concept of encap "RESIDUE" ( and that is what it is) since it's supposed to BREAK AWAY and be vacuumed up .

Name those FILM FORMERS here.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I like encapu-green from interlink, stuff cleans really well.

Stay away from the Matrix jon-don one, it made me cough... then I read the entire label and it says you must wear a respirator when using.

why would they make a carpet cleaning product that can be sprayed in commercial or residential settings that you need a respirator for?

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Let the day of abuse and testing begin. I’ve got a large commercial job today. Time to test all these babies against each other.

View attachment 81941
The chemical does not mater a whit. We all know that.
It is the vaccum you use to pre-vac!!!!!!
:winky::winky::winky: What happened to the S---t stir smiley? oops wrong place!!! lol
Or pad or bonnett OR--Or---OR----------

Tom Forsythe

They are all film formers to some degree. If there is no film (polymer) over the fibers then there is nothing left to resist build up of soil. Encap does 2 things: helps break off soil from fibers for removal during vacuuming and slows down re-soiling by what is left on the fibers. The evaluation is two fold; how clean it is initially and how clean it is a month or two months from now. The trick is for the product to be able to do both well. If the polymer or film fractures too easily for ready removal by vacuuming then it will not readily resist soil for the long term test.

I loved the discussion about a decade again where one advocate said that the polymer only surrounded the soil and the other advocate said that the polymer only surrounded the fiber. I am still working on the microchip to add to the encap juice so that it knows the difference. :biggrin:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got my opinion as to which one works best, but I'm so busy I haven't had time to do a write up. Soon.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Tom Forsythe

Damon, looking forward to the first half report in regard to initial cleaning. The second half report will need to wait a month. Let us say you tested 8 encapsulates, it will be interesting if the top 3 in cleaning end up being the bottom 3 in terms of soil resistance.

My point is that I hear that there are a lot of cleaners who are adding citrus boosters to their encapsulates and they get a great cleaning, but nullify any soil resistance between cleaning. THE BEST ENCAPSULATE does both well. If you need a cleaning boost in soiled areas then use the Brush Pro powder, which absorbs extra soil and can be removed.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon, looking forward to the first half report in regard to initial cleaning. The second half report will need to wait a month. Let us say you tested 8 encapsulates, it will be interesting if the top 3 in cleaning end up being the bottom 3 in terms of soil resistance.

My point is that I hear that there are a lot of cleaners who are adding citrus boosters to their encapsulates and they get a great cleaning, but nullify any soil resistance between cleaning. THE BEST ENCAPSULATE does both well. If you need a cleaning boost in soiled areas then use the Brush Pro powder, which absorbs extra soil and can be removed.
Well I booked three jobs from the results. The employees of the place I cleaned.

Any I don’t want any vendors getting butt hurt. We’ve all heard the hype. :)

Tom Forsythe

Hype means nothing. We as manufacturers know that hype is short lived , but consistent growing sales over a decade tell us that we have hit the mark with a product and a process. Also national account sales further indicate that we have developed professional products. If cleaners can maintain over time commercial accounts concerned over quality then you have the right products and process. Both cleaners and commercial accounts concerned over price will always be changing everything always looking for magic bullets. Short term thinking does not lead to long term results.

Reactions: Nomad74

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I agree with Tom. Customers vote with their wallets. And when a product lasts just under 2 decades, with consistent growth, we can conclude end users are happy. :-)

P.S. But that won't prevent us from still looking for ways to keep making our products even better.

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
I’ve got a large job on Saturday to do. It’s a secure location. No HWE. I plan on using both Cimex’s, And Releasit DS2. Is there something better? I really like the DS2, but it’s 82$ a jug up here.... I need to find a better distributor....@encapman ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom