Encap Juice Testing.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’ve got a large job on Saturday to do. It’s a secure location. No HWE. I plan on using both Cimex’s, And Releasit DS2. Is there something better? I really like the DS2, but it’s 82$ a jug up here.... I need to find a better distributor....@encapman ?
I think you’ll be very happy with DS2. No fumes and good dilution. Works amazing.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I know im slow guys. I’m just working so much and I'm so tired. Things are crazy right now.

Name
Jeff T
I know im slow guys. I’m just working so much and I'm so tired. Things are crazy right now.
I hear ya Damon. I’ve got 23 area rugs in the shop waiting to be cleaned.... I’ve got another 4 to PU Friday. I was supposed to do some today.... after I finished work, I looked at the rugs and thought, ‘fook that’. Now I have to to do them tomorrow, after doing 2 separate apartment buildings. 6 HAVE TO be returned by Saturday. Look at it this way, would you rather have money rolling into your bank account, OR, counting quarters for your next BACONATOR?

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I hear ya Damon. I’ve got 23 area rugs in the shop waiting to be cleaned.... I’ve got another 4 to PU Friday. I was supposed to do some today.... after I finished work, I looked at the rugs and thought, ‘fook that’. Now I have to to do them tomorrow, after doing 2 separate apartment buildings. 6 HAVE TO be returned by Saturday. Look at it this way, would you rather have money rolling into your bank account, OR, counting quarters for your next BACONATOR?
Damn, 23 area rugs! What are you doing to be so busy with rugs?

Yes, I'm having the best month in the history of my business. The big commercial accounts I went after are paying off and my repeat biz and referrals are also hitting me hard. This is the year it's all paying off, or starting too. I'm so grateful for the work. But winter is coming....... :)

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
Damn, 23 area rugs! What are you doing to be so busy with rugs?

Yes? Im having th nest month in the history of my business. The big commercial accounts thet i went after are paying off and my repeart biz and referrals are also hitting me hard. This is the year it is all paying off, or starting too. Im so grateful for the work. But winter is coming....... :)
When I go to do any residential job, they usually all have area rugs. I now always mention in passing that we can clean those in our rug plant. 80-90% of the time, the client has me take them away. To give you an example, today alone, I picked up 8 rugs.....

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom