Encapsulation cleaning of residential carpet?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
We were encRapping some old folks apts.
PITA set up for the TM

All CGD and in good shape.
Wasn't long til we got the dreaded "dirty sock" call.

I don't know about ya'll, but we've tried a couple different encRap sauces on cut piles, and they dried stiff and crunchy.

"Kind of like Putting STP on your club face"

only the driver and 3 wood.
I call it "evolution improvement" for a slice.....

..L.T.A.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Good point Larry. It is all about the $$.

I pile lift (a recent addition to my tool box), vacuum, OP w/encap juice, synthetic & cotton pads in homes all the time. I even "groom" with the Pile Brush with the vac off on cut piles.

Tell me I'm not removing soil or short changing my customers... I'll tell you your full of shit. That said, I do make a point to tell the customer to vacuum tonight before & tomorrow after work Just to make sure they have gotten any remaining "pixie dust" & correct any "crunchy" carpet.

Greenie

Keep adding tools jedi, and soon enough you'll have enough to trade in for a TM and be done with the razzle dazzle....and jsut make some decent money.

Find any deals on some Bane tanks?
I just picked up a bane blower and motor, they call it an Aquamount.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
If a TM cant reach, then it gets Encapped, I am talking about high rise condos only, we used to use portables on these jobs but after Encaping these customers choose Encaping & they understand the pros & cons to both systems & frankly I prefer it as well.

Back
Top Bottom