Enclosed Trailers

WISE

Anyone familiar with Carry-on Trailers?

Never heard of that brand...but here is one I am looking at picking up next week.
It is an 08. Says used once.

http://columbia.craigslist.org/mcy/807305281.html

Feedback appreciated
01010701161301030920080821eb598b229bd90f637800b0ef.jpg

WISE

Chads

Supportive Member
I dont know about you but I could find a pretty nice van for $4,000.00 bucks I would go with the van unless your total need is a trailer. Its fair price if you need blue trailer but you could find one a little cheaper if you look for them.

WISE

Need it to store and haul wdr equipment.

I have a extra (empty) van now...I want to get a trailer and then put a new truckmount in the van.

I made the guy a REAL LOW offer and he said ok...I told him I just wanted to check it out first as I had never heard of Carry-On. The blue does match my color scheme...logo it in white.

There is another one on CL that is white and alot closer than that one...The blue one is actually in North Carolina...got to consider that as well.

Update: Just got an email back from the guy with the white one...he laughed at my offer. Oh well.

Thanks
WISE

G

Never heard of brand; but that is what I sold with Prowler a while back; nice setup area; also makes for good area to haul lots of wdr equipment. Price ain't bad! I would offer 3k and settle in between.

WISE

Y--7x16 plus Vnose.

I called the dealer and brand new that trailer is $5680. I offered less than half that and he said ok. The problem is A. It is in North Carolina...about 7 hours from me. B. The dealer was Lowes, so it may be a mass produced deal and not super high quality. I don't know. I went to Lowes to look at some they had there...they looked pretty well built to me, then again, I really don't know what to look for either.

WISE

WISE

How bout $3000 delivered to me. 8)

Seems like a real nice guy, He is either A. loaded and don't care. or B. NEEDS some money quick. C. Think better of it and won't show.

I'll let ya know 2moro if it was option C or not.

WISE

John Buxton

I paid $4000 for a 7 x 14 Vnose tandem w/ brakes from Renegade brand new. Ramp rear door and side door with interior vent and lights. They are great for water jobs, you can haul a bunch of stuff. I also use mine as a toy hauler. I installed a 110 outlet on the exterior and ran an outlet with a 110 and 12v light inside. A little carpet, blow up mattress, oil filled heater and its real comfy for cheap.

WISE

Re: Enclosed Trailers--GOT IT!

Just got back from picking up the trailer...Ended up driving up to Columbia (bout 2 hrs) to meet the guy. But still a great deal, IMO.

First impressions, the trailer really is brand new...not a scuff or scratch on it. Interior real clean.

Does have 3/4" ply throughout, pulls great. It does not appear to be as "beefy" or as solidly built as the Wells Cargo trailer I had a few years back, but it is a great trailer nonetheless. We'll see how it holds up, but I think it will do me just great. It is BIG. Bigger than I was expecting, and it will hold plenty of equipment!

Now got to get it lettered, run some D-rails to tie down dehu's and figure out air mover storage...shelving, or ? Gonna do some thinking on that.

Anyway, the guy did come through. :)

WISE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom