Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
HARPER said:
NO...SiLLY... KMA!

This is Larry... eat shit!

225978_1043717498756_1400166769_30139910_2089_n.jpg

Oh Damn, I think Larry has hotter babes.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mikey P said:
Anyone is free to come out and do a rob@Allen side along with me to double check my numbers.
Forget about a ride a long with Mike.

I want to know how much Joe charges for his ride alongs.

Harpo, I think that may be a great business opportunity for you. Just in case that hypothetical, all too perfect, retirement plan you had does not work as smoothly as planned eat yor heart out Werner

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
Dang Harper let me come stay with you for a few days. eat shit!

NO.No.no...! lil dAnnY... -sniff

I can't have you ..."sKeeTiN"....all over my furniture... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..
142041fu2c5klj9.jpg

Besides...we have strick rules...in my house... :!:

5720_522077591889_172801749_30920762_1162157_n.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Able 1 said:
You MUST be smoking crack tonight! I clean 3 rooms and a hall for 115.00 (why would you quote a wrong price?)ARE YOU RETARDED?! check my web site ablecarpetcleaners.com) Wayne has my back my flyers and permission to post to show his GREAT work, if he wants) I do empty rentals in the ghetto 3 rooms for 90(always vacuumed) and I have the keys whenever I please!! 5 rooms and a hall is 165 and done in around an hour. I really don't know where you got your info from, but I bump my prices every two years or so to weed out the cheap asses.

I steam cleaned 5 rms and hall within an hour a couple weeks ago. Since I didnt move much furn nor did I vacuum it, I figure as far as "efficiency" goes, we'd be on par. If that's the quality of work you do, you're not cleaning as good as you could. I know I was moving the wand faster than it should be moved. I did a great job, looked really good, dry almost as I was leaving, but I wouldn't be happy doing that level of cleaning all the time. BTW, I charged $200.

As for cleaning 5-7jobs a day vs 2, I still pick the 2 at a little higher price point over busting my ass and over 7. There's no way, even with a helper, I could do 7 in a day. I just dont/won't move the wand that fast, if I can help it. They were doing that kind of work years ago, SS and Nationwide do that kind of work. No thanks.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ron...
Can't you see...I am in the middle of hIjAcKinG this thread....Geeeeeeeeeze..... KMA!

Here....come back tomorrow... :idea: This should keep you busy... eat shit!

bachelorette-dot-com_2120_260495137.jpg

Now....run along...sCooT...scOOT... J/K

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ron Werner said:
[quote="Able 1":d1ka9zhq]

You MUST be smoking crack tonight! I clean 3 rooms and a hall for 115.00 (why would you quote a wrong price?)ARE YOU RETARDED?! check my web site ablecarpetcleaners.com) Wayne has my back my flyers and permission to post to show his GREAT work, if he wants) I do empty rentals in the ghetto 3 rooms for 90(always vacuumed) and I have the keys whenever I please!! 5 rooms and a hall is 165 and done in around an hour. I really don't know where you got your info from, but I bump my prices every two years or so to weed out the cheap asses.

I steam cleaned 5 rms and hall within an hour a couple weeks ago. Since I didnt move much furn nor did I vacuum it, I figure as far as "efficiency" goes, we'd be on par. If that's the quality of work you do, you're not cleaning as good as you could. I know I was moving the wand faster than it should be moved. I did a great job, looked really good, dry almost as I was leaving, but I wouldn't be happy doing that level of cleaning all the time. BTW, I charged $200.
But, of that $200 what did your government take for your "FREE" health care. You are kind of in the same boat as mikey as far as price comparison..

As for cleaning 5-7jobs a day vs 2, I still pick the 2 at a little higher price point over busting my ass and over 7. There's no way, even with a helper, I could do 7 in a day. I just dont/won't move the wand that fast, if I can help it. They were doing that kind of work years ago, SS and Nationwide do that kind of work. No thanks.[/quote:d1ka9zhq]

Some of these jobs are 1-3 rooms how is it that hard to knock them out with a good helper? I make great money and the best part is I have GREAT exposure, so there isn't a real need to advertise.. We move the wand 1 second a foot on are dry passes, there is NO need to rush with a helper.. LIKE!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
"some" of the jobs.
Not saying you're not satisfying your customers, just saying you may not be doing AS good a job as what you think you are doing. You can take it as constructive criticism or as an attack. Evaluate it for what its worth just as I have to do with all the "criticisms" I've taken over what I do. Someone says I'm working too slow, or that the vacuuming I'm doing isn't needed, etc etc so I am evaluating the performance of my equipment, the vacuum, the wand, the suction, the overall cleaning, everytime I put wand to fabric.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom