Entry Mat Cleaning

EDS

Name
Ed
So Cintas has a lock on this service where I am located. They also a host of other services which are compatible which I am not instructed in (e.g.. linen service, bathroom cleaning, janitorial supplies).

From what I understand, they rent the mats out and then service them. Anyone know prices as a stand alone service and has anybody ventured into this are? If so what were the results?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I know a local guy who has. He drives a beat up old pos Chevy and looks like he sleeps down by the river.
But he lives in a really nice house.
His wife has a good job.

He could be another carpet cleaner.

Name
Jeff T
So Cintas has a lock on this service where I am located. They also a host of other services which are compatible which I am not instructed in (e.g.. linen service, bathroom cleaning, janitorial supplies).

From what I understand, they rent the mats out and then service them. Anyone know prices as a stand alone service and has anybody ventured into this are? If so what were the results?
I was asked to clean them for 3.50 each....... The company phoned me, and asked if I could beat this price......(that was P/U, clean, delivery, place them back on location.... Rotational)..... Yeah, no thank you......

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
All the other linen companies do the same thing and I think Coastal mats is still in business. They have a route established where they are picking up many mats per day, usually renting them out by the month and often offering other services as well such as linens and uniforms. You can never compete with their price point unless you are doing the same type of business as them.

Reactions: EDS
Name
Jeff T
All the other linen companies do the same thing and I think Coastal mats is still in business. They have a route established where they are picking up many mats per day, usually renting them out by the month and often offering other services as well such as linens and uniforms. You can never compete with their price point unless you are doing the same type of business as them.
I have no desire to be the Wallyworld of the cleaning industry.....(volume, volume, volume).....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We did a fire loss at Ameripride a few years ago. They had a huge machine the mats go into with boiling hot water. I can't see anyway you can compete with the cleaning or the price.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Nate W.
I do my friend's mats for his pizza joint.. $10 per mat plus free food whenever.. I thought the $10 was high too...:eekk:

Custom mats with there logo on them.. rotate the 4 mats.. Easy when it just tumbled dusted, Flex with citrus and extract.. or if I'm lazy, encap it...:shifty:

Reactions: EDS

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I walked into an assisted living facility I service today. They had painters there working away. One guy spilled paint and was cleaning the floor with a bissell. It was comical. I offered to help them out if they couldn't remove the paint.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom