Explain this to me Ladwig Ladwig Ladwig

Mikey P

Administrator
The community center that I shampoo'd with DS2 and the Cimex on Sunday called ( twice) to tell me how good it looked, and more importantly, smelled after I "scammed" them.

So with just that Light Citrus scent, how does a grinding method improve the smell left behind by the teenagers who hang out fornicating in the area of concern

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It's due to the psychology of odors and how it effects our mood or mental state. Unfortunately this is very subjective and is not the same for everybody. Typically Citrus sense are seen as being clean it makes people feel happy and friendly.
However some people,many of them living in San Francisco, react unfavorably to any odors.

Reactions: SamIam and Jimmy L
Name
Nate W.
It's due to the psychology of odors and how it effects our mood or mental state. Unfortunately this is very subjective and is not the same for everybody. Typically Citrus sense are seen as being clean it makes people feel happy and friendly.
However some people,many of them living in San Francisco, react unfavorably to any odors.

So basically don't fart around them?!?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey in this world there are things that maybe you shouldn't know. Ask Vawter for the true meaning of life instead of this silly topic about scampoo. I've heard that one needs to drink a gallon of ricky's juice to become a believer. Come back after and then you can tell us of your experiences. : )

and SHOW ME YOUR STOOL!

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
The community center that I shampoo'd with DS2 and the Cimex on Sunday called ( twice) to tell me how good it looked, and more importantly, smelled after I "scammed" them.

So with just that Light Citrus scent, how does a grinding method improve the smell left behind by the teenagers who hang out fornicating in the area of concern
Way to go there lone wolf. The last one I did, I had my 13 yr. grand daughter vacuum in front of me:biggrin: She vacuumed around 10k:clap:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Also the one most tied to evoking memories....and those memories hold feelings, both good and bad.

When I was 13 I was in the desert after a thunderstorm in Arizona. I see the entire scene in my mind's eye any time I smell creosote, even now.

Sadly, my work in trauma clean up and the discovery of a friend who ended his life has left other smells permanently imprinted on me as well.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My wife is a "farter" and after all of these years my memory stinks.

So about $65 for that gallon to get here.

I'll stick with BETCO's FIBERCAP MP , nice scent I get compliments from and it forms a crystal. Spike with ammonia as needed

And stop using my last name in an open forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

I'll stick with BETCO's FIBERCAP MP , nice scent I get compliments from and it forms a crystal. Spike with ammonia as needed

:razz::razz: Cranky!!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

Encapuclean runs $32 dollar range for single gallon. Is Betco's less?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
The sense of smell is the strongest of our 5 senses. Also the one most tied to evoking memories....and those memories hold feelings, both good and bad.

It may not be our most important sense, but it is the most powerful.
Totally agree. It is usually as easy as adding a couple glugs to your normal rinse. You will begin to barely notice it but the customers notice all the time.

It's just really easy. We include deodorizer in a basic cleaning.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Totally agree. It is usually as easy as adding a couple glugs to your normal rinse. You will begin to barely notice it but the customers notice all the time.

It's just really easy. We include deodorizer in a basic cleaning.
Deodorizer that is, not encap.

Reactions: Jimmy L

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Fragrance that is, cause gluged in, it ain't acting as a deodorizer.

And since the effect you're looking for is the scent, save on gluging. Just carry it in a spray bottle and spritz a little in a room once you're done. it will accomplish the same.

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Fragrance that is, cause gluged in, it ain't acting as a deodorizer.

And since the effect you're looking for is the scent, save on gluging. Just carry it in a spray bottle and spritz a little in a room once you're done. it will accomplish the same.
Agreed. It really is just a light fragrance we aim to leave behind.

I do like putting it in the rinse though. It's very evenly applied and it gets applied without me spending any effort or carrying an extra bottle on my spotter belt.

Reactions: vibra-vacster

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas

And with that, the chance to work with a great encap detergent slips through Jimmy's fingers.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I use DS2 and Hydrox in a nursing home all the time. Cleans and seems to be very effective on residual smells.

Other brands may be as good. Every so often, though, it is gonna need a good flushing because the house staff will NEVER do a proper post-vac. Blast their eyes.

Name
Nate W.
I always loved the cleaners who have a all-in-one cleaner/deodorizer/sanitizer/cleans the pad and back of carpeting as well... Like holy shit, if your able to hoodwink a customer into believing that than more power to you...

There's always a reason why the customer needs deodorizing...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom