Explain this to me Ladwig Ladwig Ladwig

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
The community center that I shampoo'd with DS2 and the Cimex on Sunday called ( twice) to tell me how good it looked, and more importantly, smelled after I "scammed" them.

So with just that Light Citrus scent, how does a grinding method improve the smell left behind by the teenagers who hang out fornicating in the area of concern

Coating an odor's source material with a polymer retards the odor molecules from becoming airborne.

Once the polymer dries, it seals and contains (ENCAPSULATES) the odor source in a coating that is resistant to odor permeation, while also introducing a favorable scent of it's own.

Perfectly logical, despite any other perceived shortcomings of the process as a whole.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Quit screwing around with your little shiny yellow spinning buffers and hit it with all you got in that big ass box truck/truckmount at 260F 12flow @700psi!

Reactions: ronbeatty

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
stacks-image-f30630f-236x236.png

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Quit screwing around with your little shiny yellow spinning buffers and hit it with all you got in that big ass box truck/truckmount at 260F 12flow @700psi!
You'll be very disappointed that those little buffers will leave it with a much better "appearance". No its doesn't remove anywhere near the soil as HWE but it looks CLEANER. :dejection:

Guess what clients want? IT TO LOOK CLEANER. :eekk:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You'll be very disappointed that those little buffers will leave it with a much better "appearance". No its doesn't remove anywhere near the soil as HWE but it looks CLEANER. :dejection:

Guess what clients want? IT TO LOOK CLEANER. :eekk:

Listen to the old man of CC-ing. Nobody knows better that looks is everything.
And he also knows that the sound of encapping, well.................. it sounds like $$$

$$ :lol: $$ :lol: $$

P.S. Did you buy the 6" Oreck yet?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And some of you dummies still believe it encapsulates anything.

Leave that dry residue yes but believing the BS marketing ? Encapsulates odors.................hahahhaa!
Seems every deo out there claims the same thing................misuse of the term encapsulates.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Last week I did a semi-annual trucking company office complex, 90% with DS-2. We've worked for them over 40 years and have used many products and tools.

It is very heavily soiled, and a "fragrance-free facility" as well (we've had complaints in years past). I didn't notice a particular scent change in the new product, thus I think the level was just right. No complaints AT ALL this time.

Reactions: encapman

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
The sense of smell is the strongest of our 5 senses. Also the one most tied to evoking memories....and those memories hold feelings, both good and bad.

It may not be our most important sense, but it is the most powerful.
Meg is that the strongest in men as well. I've been told that women have a must higher ability to detect different smells.

Name
Danny Strickland
Rick it's been the debate for years, TM vs Name the method.

Not knowing how much soils are in a textile, knowing how much you remove is pointless.

If Mrs Piffleton or Mr Building Mgr is happy thats when you get paid.

Matt will learn that one day, but he earns and spends his hard earned $$$ how he wishes!!!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Like those cadaver dogs in Bucks County PA that alerted on bodies in a 12.5' deep covered hole this week.

Crazy isn't it? It's Just a few miles from where I grew up. I'm a bit further north now. But this is a national story. So bizarre. They found other "remains" that weren't these 4 young men.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Meg is that the strongest in men as well. I've been told that women have a must higher ability to detect different smells.

Strongest in all humans. But I have heard that women are even more sensitive.

Ask any pregnant woman with morning sickness. Any hint if a wrong smell sets them puking. Thankfully I never Morning sickness tin either pregnancy.

Reactions: Larry Cobb
Back
Top Bottom