ez5.jpg

ez6.jpg

ez8.jpg

ez1.jpg

ez2.jpg

ez3.jpg

bugadab

Wow,

Nick is that why you ripped so many of us off from the start? So you could build that thing? I would suggest that no matter what front this guy puts on, don't trust him for a second. He may talk nice and be knowledgeable but he is a crook. His machines are crap and no matter what he does it will not make up for the people he has stepped on in the past. You go nick, you are the man. You will be a slug in your next life.

Brent

Reactions: Mikey P

bugadab

Oh nick, remember when I asked you about the vac relief valve? U had alot to say about that. Is that valve the answer to that? If that machine rattles and shakes as bad as mine does then your customer will be pissed. I can see a piece of duct tape going on that thing real quick because its gonna spin all by itself while the tech is trying to clean carpets.

Brent

G

bugadab said:
Wow,

Nick is that why you ripped so many of us off from the start? So you could build that thing? I would suggest that no matter what front this guy puts on, don't trust him for a second. He may talk nice and be knowledgeable but he is a crook. His machines are crap and no matter what he does it will not make up for the people he has stepped on in the past. You go nick, you are the man. You will be a slug in your next life.

Brent

I hope you get up and running soon . But let me give you some advice . It would be smart to fix the tm and then sell it and get something you want then to go spend more money fixing your tm with cash you even say you dont have.

But good luck whatever you do .

bugadab

What,

I have to work for a living but if I can't survive I have the trust fund to rely on. It only kicks in when I start living in a card board box though.

Brent
843-343-6556
bail6556@gmail.com

Mike Draper

you should post some pics of EZ tm's that are 2 or 3 with years old with 500 or more hours on them. This would seem to put an end to the whole " are they gonna hold up or not" talk going on. Any new tm looks nice.

bugadab

That one looks way way nicer then mine did when I got it. I'm willing to bet its a piece of crap though. Once a crook, always a crook, just find a new angle thats all. Oh yea, i'm spending alot of time on this and I like it. Please call me if yo have any questions about nick. I am willing to bet I can pin him before you tell me anything about your situation.

Brent
843-343-6556

Name
I'm Rick James
bugadab said:
That one looks way way nicer then mine did when I got it. I'm willing to bet its a piece of crap though. Once a crook, always a crook, just find a new angle thats all. Oh yea, i'm spending alot of time on this and I like it. Please call me if yo have any questions about nick. I am willing to bet I can pin him before you tell me anything about your situation.

Brent
843-343-6556

Why dont you quit whinning about you bad investment and do something about it. You have options to make progress with your situation. Damn I cant believe this is STILL going on. Yeah you get what you pay for, yeah you made your point. Is this Mikey's Elementry School now. We understand your point.....Get over it.....

oh my god oh my god jeezuhchirst Nick dont you know that that is way way too torky of a motor to mount like that and for such a small machine??That thing will rattle itself loose in less than 300 hours you stupid hack Nice job on the rattle can splatter there RembrantLMAO
DONT you know that that fiber wrap will cause corrosion on the HX tubes..Sweet thin wall tubes there used on the frame buddy. Should last maybe 299 hours if you''re lucky at love and cards. Pathetic at best.

Dave

Cooper call me.

bugadab

I'll tell you why I don't quit, because I am mad and I want people to know it. I spent all that trust fund money and don't have anything to show for it. Well maybe I should shut up and let all the people that are about to spend there life savings waste it on something that will not make them any money at all. Or I will keep up making people aware.

If I could do this to the federal government I would. I served and I'm proud, but enough is enough. I'm willing is anybody else? Revolution is in the future.

Brent

G

bugadab said:
I'll tell you why I don't quit, because I am mad and I want people to know it. I spent all that trust fund money and don't have anything to show for it. Well maybe I should shut up and let all the people that are about to spend there life savings waste it on something that will not make them any money at all. Or I will keep up making people aware.

If I could do this to the federal government I would. I served and I'm proud, but enough is enough. I'm willing is anybody else? Revolution is in the future.

Brent

Let me guess , you were homeless so the trust fund kickd in right ?? This story is evn more bizarre by the minute , we have a fake Dave Rampage , all we need now is an Elvis impersonator .

Mike Draper

Brent, I'm on your side, but just my two cents........you are begging for a defamation lawsuit.

G

Bob Foster said:
Brent call Les tomorrow in Greenville SC at 864-233-6442

Do you really want Less to have to deal with this wack job ?? your are Les Friend , aren't you ??

Bob Foster

With Les assisting there likely will be a little edgamacating going on at the same time.

bugadab

I tell you what. I will stop because I am tired. I feel like I have made my point. My post have had lots of viewers. I am not afraid of a lawsuit. I only tell the truth. I served in this counties military so that i could have freedom of speech and I will stand by that any day. If I am unhappy with a service or a product I will voice my opinion and nobody including the law will stop me. As far a Les, he has little to worry about. My trust fund doesn't calculate for making very bad mistakes. Im sure Les makes a great machine, problem is I can't afford it. I could barely afford an EZ and look how that turned out. Hell, if I cant take care of an EZ what can I take care of. I tried to work my problems out with nick, Only now does he offer to fix them. That speaks volumes. Les, you are safe, don't worry my trust money will not buy one of your time proven patent holding, working machines. Oh yea, if anyone thinks that one man speaking bad about something that many others agree on should be sued then please feel free to express your opinion.

Brent

Ps

No more S**t talk about my whole set up falling apart? Wow, to me those pics look like crap. It at least shows that the main piece of crap that is part of my set up is the machine its self.

James Cooper said:
[quote="Bob Foster":2qgpn3e1]Brent call Les tomorrow in Greenville SC at 864-233-6442 EDIT

Do you really want Less to have to deal with this wack job ?? your are Les Friend , aren't you ??[/quote:2qgpn3e1]

Bob,
you got the phone number wrong. It is actually 864-233-6442. I normally wouldn't post on a competitor's thread, but since Nick was posting on other boards about how big of a piece of crap Judson units are, and he claims to be an industry icon, and we have Brent here out of business...and I don't really see any improvements with Brents machine from what I am seeing in these photographs, I feel like it is my duty to step up to the plate and try to help Brent out.

As far as Brent not taking care of his machine goes, I think abuse of equipment is probably one of Judson's strongest points. I have a local carpet cleaner with a 12 year old Judson unit that has absolutely been abused worse than any truckmount that I have ever seen. The unit is completely trashed out and abused beyond belief. Just looking at it, you would think there is no way I could turn that key and start this thing and it would clean carpets.

Every time this guy comes by the office, I beg him to please do some maintenance on the unit. He just looks at me and acts like I am just making something up to charge him some money. I've even offered for him to come to my shop and use my tools and do it himself and I wouldn't charge him anything. I don't think this unit has ever had the recovery tank cleaned completely. It is about 1 foot deep in recovery tank funk.

The vacuum switch in the recovery tank hasn't worked in years. I've begged him, please let's get that switch working. But some people are just smarter than I am and just know more than I do, so I have to let it go as is. What is amazing about the unit is that the engine actually lasted 10 years before needing to be replaced under extremely abusive conditions. Even though I knew he was not taking care of the unit, if he ever had a problem, on several occassions I dropped what I was doing to go out immediately and work on his unit to get him back in business.

Also, most Judson truckmount owners have my home phone number. So actually there is 24 hour support. The reason I let guys have my phone number is that Judson units don't have that many issues, so I don't get that many phone calls. I guess you could say when you buy a Judson unit from me it is more than just buying a truckmount because of my emergency room style truckmount repair center.

That is just something I offer out of appreciation to my customers. I had offered on a different post to take Brent's engine, pump, and blower and mount them on a TNT cabinet. This way Brent can own one of the most proven truckmounts that has ever been designed and save a ton of money at the same time. I will post a photograph of what it would look like after it is done.

See if you can see any engineering differences in the two machines.

100_3055.jpg

100_3072.jpg

100_3071.jpg

good2.jpg

Bob Foster

I've edited all references to the wrong phone number.

The correct number is 864-233-6442

bugadab

My post are for real. It took a very long time to get fed up enough to bash nick. I guess i'm to nice. should have done it long ago, but I had hope that some how It would all work out. Les you don't even have to drop to nicks leve,l trust me its very low, and if you put even the slightest hint of pride into what you sell you will not have a problem out of me. Oh I might get sued for saying this, guess nick will be getting a new 255k mortgage and a piece of crap carpet machine to boot, ha ha ha ha ha.

Brent

Greenie

Several here post a "defense" of the POS EZ...and for some reason the issue of rust keeps coming up...look fellas, it's obvious the frame was rusted BEFORE Nick rattle canned it, Brent showed the pic of his steel water tank frame that HE painted back when the machine was new....is it just coincidence that THAT frame doesn't have a lick of rust?

I won't address the engineering or lack of jig on the overall fabrication, it's nightmare from blower plumbing to engine mounting....if this were Medicine, there would be a malpractice suit already in motion.

and just for the record it's not slander, libel or defamation if it's true.

randy

Name
Randy
bugadab said:
My post are for real. It took a very long time to get fed up enough to bash nick. I guess i'm to nice. should have done it long ago, but I had hope that some how It would all work out. Les you don't even have to drop to nicks leve,l trust me its very low, and if you put even the slightest hint of pride into what you sell you will not have a problem out of me. Oh I might get sued for saying this, guess nick will be getting a new 255k mortgage and a piece of crap carpet machine to boot, ha ha ha ha ha.

Brent

I don't think you need to worry much about getting sued. Telling the truth isn't illegal, defamation or actionable just because it pisses someone off. Nick has an extensive reputation that is only reinforced by the "caliber" of folks that defend him. Judson units are well made, and they will not hang you out to dry. I met a guy that has one of their units, it's close to TWENTY years old AND HE IS STILL MAKING MONEY WITH IT DAILY. Hard for anyone to criticize that track record, but apparently Nick does. That speaks volumes, and makes me believe everything Brent has posted in regard to his experience with EZ.

bugadab said:

Brent

Trust me we all know it.... your unhappy, your pissed, and unwilling.

Its dead fookin horse now quit beatin it.

Greenie said:
Several here post a "defense" of the POS EZ...and for some reason the issue of rust keeps coming up...look fellas, it's obvious the frame was rusted BEFORE Nick rattle canned it, Brent showed the pic of his steel water tank frame that HE painted back when the machine was new....is it just coincidence that THAT frame doesn't have a lick of rust?

I won't address the engineering or lack of jig on the overall fabrication, it's nightmare from blower plumbing to engine mounting....if this were Medicine, there would be a malpractice suit already in motion.

and just for the record it's not slander, libel or defamation if it's true.

I had one never rusted like that...But I do hope he calls LES so we can this fixed and the horse can get up.

G

Mike Draper said:
you should post some pics of EZ tm's that are 2 or 3 with years old with 500 or more hours on them. This would seem to put an end to the whole " are they gonna hold up or not" talk going on. Any new tm looks nice.

List them please.

G

randy said:
bugadab said:

Brent

I don't think you need to worry much about getting sued. Telling the truth isn't illegal, defamation or actionable just because it pisses someone off. Nick has an extensive reputation that is only reinforced by the "caliber" of folks that defend him. Judson units are well made, and they will not hang you out to dry. I met a guy that has one of their units, it's close to TWENTY years old AND HE IS STILL MAKING MONEY WITH IT DAILY. Hard for anyone to criticize that track record, but apparently Nick does. That speaks volumes, and makes me believe everything Brent has posted in regard to his experience with EZ.

Rather harsh statement coming from someone that doesn't feel the need to properly fill out his profile so others can determine if he really knows what he is talking about.

:lol: :roll: :idea:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what is the water valve do on the blower?? does he just cover the vac port and open the valve til the vac gauge goes down to 15" and call it good???

bugadab

I guess I shouldn't have started telling the truth about Nick. I mean who am I to give that poor guy a hard time. I'm not the vic, nick is, right? Oh, if you think that trailer was cleaned up then I hate to see your rig. Trailer hasn't seen soap or water in 6 months except for rain. I've got nothing to hide and I mean nothing. Does anyone want to see pics of my underwear draw? Or maybe I could post some pics of my toilet bowl, both of those things are better than picks of an EZ. How do I know? Because I have all three, and two of them still work well.

Brent

Mr.V

all I know is I whined alot less when I had a lemon that was over twice the price of that EZ,,,,,,,,,,I fixed it, sold it (at a huge loss) ,bought a new one and went back to work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom