EZ Truckmounts

Darren Lumpkin said:
g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEODxxqMuPkg]

Nick looked like a complete dumb ars in that video. what a joke and this is who you are defending coop??? are you fookin kidding me.

Greenie

Equal opportunity TM Builder, not a racist, they have colored engines and blowers. Seems fair.

G

dealtimeman said:
what phone number do you have coop my number is not marketed, but i am very appreciative of your concern. :wink:

May not be marketed , but the one you have on google is not in service -

G

Danny Strickland said:
how long do the zip ties hold up under heat and vibration??? real clamps can't cost that much, can they??? :?

lol , yep everyone in the industry uses clamps instead of zip ties ??

Then we got Greenie down here trying to jump start his career with 1 liners , 1 week fresh of his bout of didnt-send-the-f'n-goods syndrome .

Funny stuff , thanks guys .

G

James Cooper said:
[quote="Danny Strickland":2rws4ak8]how long do the zip ties hold up under heat and vibration??? real clamps can't cost that much, can they??? :?

lol , yep everyone in the industry uses clamps instead of zip ties ??

Then we got Greenie down here trying to jump start his career with 1 liners , 1 week fresh of his bout of didnt-send-the-f'n-goods syndrome .

Funny stuff , thanks guys .[/quote:2rws4ak8]

Cooper, you are such a JACKASS! Period! You contribute nothing on ANY board EXCEPT hate and Discontent. You are constantly bashing everyone running from board to board like a little horney kid with his pecker in his hand..."who can i fck now?" You shove it up everyones backside and are the biggest POS I have ever run across.

Lets Start a James Cooper is a Jackass thread and see who comes to his rescue.

G

I really find it annoying how he carries on all the time yet he is on *** and is Ken harris's Bitch. He loves rob, yet blasts him over here. he just gets off causing problems on ALL the boards. I wish someone here would just ban him and then ban him every where else. he would have to find a new "hobby"

Sticky said:
Darren Lumpkin said:
g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEODxxqMuPkg]

Nick looked like a complete dumb ars in that video. what a joke and this is who you are defending coop??? are you fookin kidding me.

Is it the video or is that guy missing some teeth?

G

aqha_roper said:
I really find it annoying how he carries on all the time yet he is on *** and is Ken harris's Bitch. He loves rob, yet blasts him over here. he just gets off causing problems on ALL the boards. I wish someone here would just ban him and then ban him every where else. he would have to find a new "hobby"

What a wus - funny stuff - the wus is gonna complain about bashing in a thread wheres folks are doin bashing - dude if its too much for you stay under the porch .

You can complain all you want , or you can debate what I said - tell us all why it aint true , baby boy .

G

James Cooper said:
[quote="aqha_roper":l9pqhpun]I really find it annoying how he carries on all the time yet he is on *** and is Ken harris's Bitch. He loves rob, yet blasts him over here. he just gets off causing problems on ALL the boards. I wish someone here would just ban him and then ban him every where else. he would have to find a new "hobby"

What a wus - funny stuff - the wus is gonna complain about bashing in a thread wheres folks are doin bashing - dude if its too much for you stay under the porch .

You can complain all you want , or you can debate what I said - tell us all why it aint true , baby boy .[/quote:l9pqhpun]

Cooper all you do is run from board to board starting crap. You are such an ass. You always side step issues. Here it is James: You are a hate monger, start shit everywhere you go and create problems everywhere. You contribute nothing but problems, post bullshit about everyone on other boards, and continue to stir up anything you can.Did you get the reference James? YOU just YOU are whom I am making reference, BOY!

G

aqha_roper said:
[quote="James Cooper":3t81tabh][quote="aqha_roper":3t81tabh]I really find it annoying how he carries on all the time yet he is on *** and is Ken harris's Bitch. He loves rob, yet blasts him over here. he just gets off causing problems on ALL the boards. I wish someone here would just ban him and then ban him every where else. he would have to find a new "hobby"

You can complain all you want , or you can debate what I said - tell us all why it aint true , baby boy .[/quote:3t81tabh]

Cooper all you do is run from board to board starting crap. You are such an ass. You always side step issues. Here it is James: You are a hate monger, start poo everywhere you go and create problems everywhere. You contribute nothing but problems, post bullshit about everyone on other boards, and continue to stir up anything you can.Did you get the reference James? YOU just YOU are whom I am making reference, BOY![/quote:3t81tabh]

OK , my turn - this is the weekly EZ thread - you know the drill , all you sheeple make your funny little comments tearing down Nicks Truckmounts - and I come on here and turn the tables .

Occasionally , someone comes on here and whines like a little wus - thanks for playing the part so well .

G

Well that is gutsy you complaining about someone whining James, How about your posts on other boards about greenie, damn you just can't wait to get any little snippet of information on him and post it. Shall I go on? You James are still a POS get it? I don't know how you can even look at yourself in the mirror. What is the next new secret james? Oh do tell. Why don't you crawl back under your rock. Tell everyone over here how you beat all their asses on these big bad posts and "set them all straight" BULLSHIT james, you are the one who needs to be set straight. YOU james are a POS plain and simple.

G

Mikey P said:
It's Not Unusual for Coop to bring out the worst in folks.

The very worst - but aint it typical for a sheepie ??

Yes Greenie caught heat - just as anyone would for taking the money and not delivering . But seeing as that kind of behavior is a-ok in your eyes , it gives us crystal clear insight to your mental makeup and the probable way you run your business .

ps - Give gramma back her teeth before you bite your tongue off .

Mikey P

Administrator
I am considering
looking for a carpet cleaner that is running a portable and would like to upgrade to a truckmount.

Here is my question. Would one of you be willing to take a small risk.

Hey guy's there has been a lot of misinformation regarding the quaility of my products.I would like to take this opportunity to spread some good will to some one who may be struggling or need a leg up, and at the same time make timely reports on the functioning of the machine.

What I would like to do is put a rebuilt machine in your van with hoses and reels and wand so you can clean carpet.;

I would finance this machine with 0 down 250.00 a month for 24 months.

you can run the machine for 30 days , if you do not like it or do not want it you just return it.

You must come here for install and stay for 5 days to go thru training and operation of the equipment.

This offer is only good for one person , if you would like to be considerd for this deal PM me.

freeflow

FIVE DAYS!!!????!!

JHC, Nick must be hoping Lance Bass takes him up on that offer. :shock: :shock: :shock:

G

it rubs the Permatex on the heat exchanger or it gets the broke back mountain again

Mikey P said:
I am considering
looking for a carpet cleaner that is running a portable and would like to upgrade to a truckmount.

Here is my question. Would one of you be willing to take a small risk.

Hey guy's there has been a lot of misinformation regarding the quaility of my products.I would like to take this opportunity to spread some good will to some one who may be struggling or need a leg up, and at the same time make timely reports on the functioning of the machine.

What I would like to do is put a rebuilt machine in your van with hoses and reels and wand so you can clean carpet.;

I would finance this machine with 0 down 250.00 a month for 24 months.

you can run the machine for 30 days , if you do not like it or do not want it you just return it.

You must come here for install and stay for 5 days to go thru training and operation of the equipment.

This offer is only good for one person , if you would like to be considerd for this deal PM me.

freeflow

FIVE DAYS!!!????!!

JHC, Nick must be hoping Lance Bass takes him up on that offer. :shock: :shock: :shock:

5 days I could barely get thru listening to that dumb ars for 2 minutes and 57 seconds.....

G

James Cooper said:
[quote="Mikey P":389nw985]It's Not Unusual for Coop to bring out the worst in folks.

Yes Greenie caught heat - just as anyone would for taking the money and not delivering . But seeing as that kind of behavior is a-ok in your eyes , it gives us crystal clear insight to your mental makeup and the probable way you run your business .

ps - Give gramma back her teeth before you bite your tongue off .[/quote:389nw985]

The way you bounce from board to board spreading problems, I am sure you have no dick to step on anymore. Whats that James? Spit it out BOY it doesn't belong to you. Sorry can't understand much of anything you say with your lips glued to some many peoples ass. You are such a POS

G

aqha_roper said:
[quote="James Cooper":30ghi5rj][quote="Mikey P":30ghi5rj]It's Not Unusual for Coop to bring out the worst in folks.

ps - Give gramma back her teeth before you bite your tongue off .[/quote:30ghi5rj]

The way you bounce from board to board spreading problems, I am sure you have no dick to step on anymore. Whats that James? Spit it out BOY it doesn't belong to you. Sorry can't understand much of anything you say with your lips glued to some many peoples ass. You are such a POS[/quote:30ghi5rj]

Did you wash them off before you gave them back ?? H1N1 is a serious virus that has the potential to kill millions .

paulj

I just have to say that in this industry we all have a great opportunity to at least create in our minds the ultimate machine. I am finally happy to be up and running again with a Steam Genie- Hydro Genie PTO-47 Dual Wand System in a 98' 1 ton Chevy Express van. In between I ran portable, a Prochem Legend TM, and just to mention my meager beginnings I used a Hartz Carpet Magic and an old Kirby with a wax polisher roller that I buzzed around for agitation. Embarrassing? Sure, but I did have the good sense to parallel another Carpet magic with the 1st one to increase my suction. Those machines came with one of the best and most reliable Lamb vacuum motors made, so two really did make for a good set-up. Just one problem. Even though it worked having a hodgepodge- inline heat and high pressure to BTW, it was still a hodgepodge.
With all of this said I'll get to my point. I've come to the conclusion that reliability, ease of use, power, and fuel efficiency are the big four ingredients that comprise the ultimate machine that is constantly refined in my little carpet cleaner's imagination.
The Prochem Legend was great, but there was more to break down. Still though, I bought it because I understood the principles of truck mounts and I knew how to do the repairs. The same goes for the recent Steam Genie I have now purchased. Except this time my imagination is turning more toward becoming a better carpet cleaning professional and less on what I would build if I could make my own machine. Why the sudden change? For one I realize that the people who have made these machines have done THEIR homework. They've let THEIR imaginations wander and come up with a viable, tested and true design.
The Prochem was way more 'imaginative', but the Steam Genie with it's simplicity fills the bill when it comes to my four basic necessities in a truck mount. The Prochem Legend got better fuel economy, but the Steam Genie is quieter. This allows me to work later in quieter neighborhoods.

In this post there are two machines pictured. The first looks like a good attempt at a first hot rod. It's got all of the looks. In fact it looks like a machine I've pictured in my head from time to time. It's as if who ever put this together feared borrowing common sense from more proven machines...like the one pictured below it. Now that's a machine I'd wheel onto any job site!

FredC

Village Idiot
The good old days......
I'm not going to delete this................but @Mikey P should.

There is an agreement in place (court ordered?) that his products not be mentioned and he threatens to sue every time he finds mention.........

but he may not care now that he is no longer producing truckmounts

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom