Father’s Day

Discussion in 'the Bird Room' started by rider0992, Jun 17, 2018.

1. sOOper hero
    sOOper hero

Number 5

Name:
    Larry Capitoni

no Maori roots in the family ……

..L.T.A.
  2. Old Coastie
    Old Coastie

Supportive Member

Name:
    Stephen
    Don’t ever let minor details deter you, Larry. And don’t ever try to outpiss a little boy, lol.
    sOOper hero likes this.
  3. Chris A
    Chris A

Name:
    Chris
    Shoulda called me dood!
  4. Hoody
    Hoody

Supportive Member

Name:
    Steven Hoodlebrink
    I would have man but we got into the water late around 4:30 and then went to dinner at Thirsty Pony because Quaker Stop was packed and didn't want to take the 45 mins to get to Crabby Joes or something else around there. Then we got thumped by the coast guard coming through the Cedar Point Causeway bridge trying to hurry through a little before another boat on the other side. No wake zone.....doh! We barely made it back in before it was pitch black.

Think we're shopping for a new dock after this year. Ours has a pool and they told us they didn't plan on filling it any time soon and they've not done any repairs they were suppose to.
  5. Chris A
    Chris A

Name:
    Chris
    We're at NE Port on Catawba, it's $1750 for a 40 foot dock and has a pool. We have a group of 6 boats that are all friends and kids ranging from 1-10 years old. We like it a lot
  6. Hoody
    Hoody

Supportive Member

Name:
    Steven Hoodlebrink
    @Chris A good to know. We're paying way more than that but it includes winter storage and yearly maintenance. Probably won't make it out this weekend but the following we should be there. I'll see if I can talk the rest into checking it out then.