February 22nd It Is!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
True, but.....
If I can non nonchalantly get clients to nominate charities or just someone down on their luck for cleaning that certainly can't hurt. Just another reason/chance to "get in front of them".
Heck, send out some postcards late Jan/early Feb. driving people to FB....
hmmmmmm....
No man. Thanks like sending a Christmas card with a coupon for cleaning in it. :eekk:

Reactions: jcooper

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
jcooper said: ↑
True, but.....
If I can non nonchalantly get clients to nominate charities or just someone down on their luck for cleaning that certainly can't hurt. Just another reason/chance to "get in front of them".
Heck, send out some postcards late Jan/early Feb. driving people to FB....
hmmmmmm....
No man. Thanks like sending a Christmas card with a coupon for cleaning in it.

Wait........... I shouldn't be doing that??? What else am I going to give them? Ssssssss.....

We really don't give coupons for xmas, if their lucky a card and a business card.

A few years we sent xmas cards to our whole client list, it got to be waaay too much money. This year we sent out maybe 50 total, we did send one to every client that reviewed us thanking them.

Really though... You think it would be goofy to have clients nominate a charity(or such)?

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I am thinking the Drug treatment facility I was in for 2 years would be a good start for me. They have 4 huge houses, one of them is for mothers with small children. I could do one building a quarter per year. It's a great program, saved my life actually.

Mikey P

Administrator
This was all Willy's idea so lets go with his suggestion but add "Cleaners"

Cleaners Giving Back

Willy has an artist buddy who can make up a flier next week, but I'd like to see what Scott Smith's wife can do as well..

@Scott S.

Last edited:
Reactions: J Scott W

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The news about Cleaners Giving BAck is now being shared on other forums and Facebook pages. I will be posted on Interlink Supply Facebook shortly. Interlink Supply will also be encouraging its store managers and sitributors to support the cause.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have been counting those who want to get involved. From postings on various social media pages and forums, there are now over 100cleaners who say they will participate.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
This was all Willy's idea so lets go with his suggestion but add "Cleaners"

Cleaners Giving Back

Willy has an artist buddy who can make up a flier next week, but I'd like to see what Scott Smith's wife can do as well..

@Scott S.
I need to know what you want it to say. Is it a flier to advertise to get businesses to apply for a cleaning or is it to let the public know what we're up to, or what? I need to know the purpose, audience, and I need a deadline.

Mikey P

Administrator
I need to know what you want it to say. Is it a flier to advertise to get businesses to apply for a cleaning or is it to let the public know what we're up to, or what? I need to know the purpose, audience, and I need a deadline.

I'm thinking something that serves double purpose. Us as cleaners could use it on through email or on our websites and FB pages to bring awareness to the event.
What we're offering, limitations, date etc..
Charities looking for cleaners could use it to find us @ FB page or one page site that maybe Interlink would host? As would people wanting to connect us with their charity of chooice

So, a snazzy logo or font.
the offer.
the date.
how to contact a cleaner through a supplier http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?aboutloc=Y
and a photo collage of animals, homeless shelter, soup kitchen, church etc

Last edited:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Something I can put on a fb page or send out as an email would be helpful.

I would imagine it's up to US cleaners to let OUR client know about this.

Ms Smith is not going to know who interlink is.

Mikey P

Administrator
And so it begins. ..

Screenshot_2016-01-01-18-56-25.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom