Feel gòod about yourself!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And help a local charity too! The 22nd is creeping up really quick! I'm doing the vct at the harvest project today and I did the carpet last week.

Get on board and
JUST DO IT!!!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Mine is Saving Forgotten Warriors in Cullman Alabama. Good guys and they really help veterans.
They find someone for me every so often.

Reactions: Willy P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Hi Bill,

Thanks again for taking the time to come in and steam clean our carpets, furniture and floors. We are very grateful for your “Cleaners Pay It Forward” movement that has been catching on in many cities across North America.

We’re working continually to ‘extend a hand up, not a hand out’ to individuals and families in need. With your help, we’re supporting hundreds of our neighbours who find themselves marginalized because of family-breakdown, illness, job-loss and the threat of poverty.

Many of the people who we’ve been serving on your behalf have moved towards wholeness and fuller participation in life on the North Shore - thanks to coaching, counsel, food and clothing, extended by Harvest Project, through generous support from across our neighborhoods.

Here is a quote from just one of the many families your efforts has helped…

Margaret arrived at Harvest Project homeless, with 3 young children. After four years with Harvest Project, she has a home and completed her university training with a straight A average.

“My children are doing well and I am forever grateful to Harvest Project for helping me with a hand up.”

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom