Fill my Schedule/ Service Monster Good or Bad?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
One thing that REALLY irritated me when I got set up is that the software doesn't work 100% like it should with my Safari browser. They kept telling me to get on Google chrome. Google chrome on my Mac PC is ridiculously slow. So I'm not gonna mess with it. I use Chrome on my phone, but as for now, Safari will be the browser when I'm logged in to SM.

This company is in a city that's far more technology advanced than the east coast. Safari shouldn't be a problem

FredC

Village Idiot
One thing that REALLY irritated me when I got set up is that the software doesn't work 100% like it should with my Safari browser. They kept telling me to get on Google chrome. Google chrome on my Mac PC is ridiculously slow. So I'm not gonna mess with it. I use Chrome on my phone, but as for now, Safari will be the browser when I'm logged in to SM.

This company is in a city that's far more technology advanced than the east coast. Safari shouldn't be a problem

Have you contacted apple to tell them that there browser is not allowing you to use SM/web based apllications to its fullest?

Checked safari's bug reports to see if your issue is listed?

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Have you contacted apple to tell them that there browser is not allowing you to use SM/web based apllications to its fullest?

I'll try to do that tomorrow with getting in touch with apple. I thought SM already tried to correct it, when they told me to use it on chrome instead of safari.

But currently, my feedback is not accurate, because I'm so new with SM. I haven't had enough time to use it at it's fullest potential.

tres davis

Name
tres
Matt, the cost of service monster software is relatively nothing. It's only $80/month and it's scheduling/tracking etc. The fill my schedule is really an advertising cost. Like any ad source, you will be well served to filter which clients you use for that service. If you just blanket send $1.30/ pc mailers to everyone and half of those were rental move outs and another 1/4 have moved....not gonna be very good

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom

He should not have t do that. SM should be addressing the problem.

You buy this stuff to take away work not make work for you.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
I'll try to do that tomorrow with getting in touch with apple. I thought SM already tried to correct it, when they told me to use it on chrome instead of safari.

But currently, my feedback is not accurate, because I'm so new with SM. I haven't had enough time to use it at it's fullest potential.
Matt that has been our experience with the PC side of things. Chrome runs best.

FredC

Village Idiot
What other browsers should they write specifically for and which safari bugs should they fix for Apple? Which browsing features should they add for them.

It is a web browser that is not as full featured as others .....sometimes by design.......

A specific issue wasn't given so I can't say where blame lies ..............

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
The real problem with all of the programs being written for this industry is they are not powerful enough.

We have large Kronos & Sales Force locations here in Indianapolis. They are the real power houses but the cost is just to high for our industry.

Several things I would want of ether of these programs if I could.

1. Call a head GPS tracking for arrival times.
2. Personal dashboards for each my techs and CSR's.
3. Text messaging reminders the night before.
4. Really good drip campaigns. I want to set it and forget it.
5. Affordable post card mailing that I can customize the PC art for my drip campaign.
6. The ability to work with QB PRO or Enterprise on line.
7. Time clock check in. Weekly labor expense report
8. Weekly profit after labor, mileage and commission's.

Just my Christmas wish lists.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The real problem with all of the programs being written for this industry is they are not powerful enough.

We have large Kronos & Sales Force locations here in Indianapolis. They are the real power houses but the cost is just to high for our industry.

Several things I would want of ether of these programs if I could.

1. Call a head GPS tracking for arrival times.
2. Personal dashboards for each my techs and CSR's.
3. Text messaging reminders the night before.
4. Really good drip campaigns. I want to set it and forget it.
5. Affordable post card mailing that I can customize the PC art for my drip campaign.
6. The ability to work with QB PRO or Enterprise on line.
7. Time clock check in. Weekly labor expense report
8. Weekly profit after labor, mileage and commission's.

Just my Christmas wish lists.
#3 and#5 would help my business the most

Reactions: Nomad74

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Admittedly, I'm not consistent with FMS, but can agree with Papa that the ROI on what we have done is great.

upload_2016-9-14_12-41-38.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-14_12-40-57.png
    upload_2016-9-14_12-40-57.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 164

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Does anyone use FMS in a small town area like mine? And if u do. What's your return?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom