Finally can see the starting line!

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Just wanted my friends here to know I'm finally..nearly ready to begin!
Starting from zero. Officially Pruitt Carpet Care.
The good people at the bank Butler Systems uses gave us the thumbs up... a leap of faith for them; so we have ordered our Saigerized Butler! Extended 1 ton GMC with upgraded blower and heat, big waste tank...Saigerized.
I know there are a lot of great machines out there but for me this was what I wanted. Nothing is perfect. Now I better get all the other ducks in a row quickly.
The last year on this board has been me popping off, giving advice based on past history...time to put up or shut up.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bob, just curious- unless you do water damage, why the 270 gal tank?
Do you think you'll fill the regular 110 Gal size recovery tank, in say the average three job day?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Bob, for some reason, I thought you were already out there slinging a wand

What's your game plan to pay off that investment?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Just wanted my friends here to know I'm finally..nearly ready to begin!
Starting from zero. Officially Pruitt Carpet Care.
The good people at the bank Butler Systems uses gave us the thumbs up... a leap of faith for them; so we have ordered our Saigerized Butler! Extended 1 ton GMC with upgraded blower and heat, big waste tank...Saigerized.
I know there are a lot of great machines out there but for me this was what I wanted. Nothing is perfect. Now I better get all the other ducks in a row quickly.
The last year on this board has been me popping off, giving advice based on past history...time to put up or shut up.

Woo-hoo, go Bob!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Richard,
Do you find that on an average working day, without water damage, or large commercial jobs you fill up more than the 110 Gal recovery tank?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Bob, just curious- unless you do water damage, why the 270 gal tank?
Do you think you'll fill the regular 110 Gal size recovery tank, in say the average three job day?

I don't understand why some guys prefer to abuse their Vans with extra large waste tanks instead of using a auto pump out with a 100 gallon waste tank. You do know you can pump out WHILE working?

IMO it needlessly increases wear on breaks, suspension, transmission And increase fuel use and decreases usable space for other things.

Anyway-- Good luck Bob.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Depending on the size of jobs yes. 600-800 feet we are ok but 1000-1500 we need to come back to our shop without a 210. Two large jobs and no way could we do it with a 110.

The homes we clean you just can't dump in their yards unless we are cleaning outside the city limits.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I can definitely see why no pump out in the country with septic systems.
When (not if) their septic goes, guess who they will ask to replace it? Regardless of how long ago the cleaning was they will never forget.

Thanks Richard.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't understand why some guys prefer to abuse their Vans with extra large waste tanks instead of using a auto pump out with a 100 gallon waste tank. You do know you can pump out WHILE working?

IMO it needlessly increases wear on breaks, suspension, transmission And increase fuel use and decreases usable space for other things.

Anyway-- Good luck Bob.
Most neighborhoods we clean in you will get tossed pumping into there yard. I'd at least explain prior to doing so, so they can say no before we attempt to do so.

If I knew my competition was pumping, I'd market "We don't pump dirty waste water into your yard".
But I'm just nice like that. :twisted:

20160825_155252.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can definitely see why no pump out in the country with septic systems.
When (not if) their septic goes, guess who they will ask to replace it? Regardless of how long ago the cleaning was they will never forget.

Thanks Richard.
Back in the day we would occasionally get it with dumping waste water from portables. Once you do it, you own it.

We still get the occasional "you broke my pipe". We explain we carrry our water and thats not possible. People look to blame. Everyone wants someone else to pay for whatever calamity so they don't have to. :errf:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I don't understand why some guys prefer to abuse their Vans with extra large waste tanks instead of using a auto pump out with a 100 gallon waste tank.
There is an APO on the 210 gallon waste tank. The big waste tank gives me an option of not having to dump when I am working in the gated water front/canal/lake communities and the beach front homes that are everywhere in my area of Florida, Sanibel and Captiva is considered a wildlife preserve . Naples Florida is all of the above. So I like the big waste tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom