Finally getting certified!

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Check out the food before you select which padded room you move into. The desert cups are always good no matter where you go.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
What other certs will you go after?
I believe the mold class is next week....I'm not sure if I'm in on that one yet or not. I sure hope to be!
The big thing is being able to steer the customers in the right direction. I'm hoping to get certified in mold and applied structural drying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
AMRT? :shifty:

Better study, its a tough class.

I have 3 AMRT's on staff. Years ago I had a supervisor that was CMR, CIE with tons of field experience fail the AMRT. After that we prepped everyone we sent to that class.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
As you can see I'm horrible at studying! Lol! I read a sentence...comment on a post. Read another sentence....sigh....

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Kellie the knowledge you are gaining will help your clients who find themselves in the middle of perplexing on the job challenges.

Good for TCS to make that investment in your training, good for you for making the commitment to your new career.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chavez has been certified a long time ago. By a psychiatrist.
"What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off, ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane? "

Garland Green Con Air
:lol:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I
"What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off, ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane? "

Garland Green Con Air
:lol:
I would, hope I die before that happens

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom