finally switched from a Dyson to a

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Shark Navigator Professional 3-in-1 Lift-Away Rotator

best price: http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...pspla&ef_id=UT5KtwAABE0WyzvQ:20140130165810:s

31v5qgu0a9L._SY300_.jpg

Shark-Navigator-Professional-3-in-1-Lift-Away-Rotator-Vacuum-Review-1-375x375.jpg

tried it in our home 1st. the missus liked it so much that she kept it in our house and gave me our lightly used Dyson to put on the truck :frown:

but in our home i like it a lot. it picks up more stuff (really digs into the carpet) and is quieter than the Dyson DC07 is as well. part of the reason it picks up more stuff is that the cleaning head is 2 inches narrower :errf: which means it will take a little longer to vac a room, but that narrower head creates more velocity.??

it is designed better, in that the hose comes through to the cleaning head near the center of the head...instead of on the right or left side like most other vacuums. this means better pick up to both edges instead of just one edge...if that makes any sense. and the Liftaway feature will be nice on stairs (i'm hoping.)

i much prefer the dust cup on the Dyson than this Shark model. the Dyson's is a little larger and easier to empty.

my wife still prefers the Dyson for all our CGD work tho. this Shark model has a heavier "Handle weight" and tires her out faster. but hopefully i have found a better & less expensive replacement to the Dyson for our resi work.

thanks for the recommendation / thread on this vac last year Mike!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
We got one for the house a few months ago. I found it new on eBay for $150 shipped to our door. It works great for in our house. It's pretty chinsey though, to be taking on the truck. I haven't and don't plan on it. I'll be sticking with my commercial Hoover for now. I'm really looking forward to the vac demo at Mike Fest.

The Clean Machine

Reactions: Derek

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom