Finding quality link partners

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Here's a site that will find link partners for you.
http://www.webconfs.com/backlink-builder.php

This really requires that you can edit your link page yourself because you may want to do this every once in a while, not a bunch at once. It's really pretty easy to do once you do it a few times.

Here's what you can do:
1. Search for "google toolbar" and install it in your system. When you do this you have to add the "page rank" feature.

2. Go to the website above and punch in a relevant keyword such as "carpet cleaning". You'll get bunch of sites that do link exchange. It's important that you don't link yourself to sites that are not relevant to yours, for instance a gun website :lol:

3. Go to their site and see how they want you to submit. Usually you put their requested link and description on your site then submit your info.

The reason for installing the page rank feature is because you want to trade links with websites that have high page ranking. Google scores sites with higher page ranks better than ones with low or none. If you link with one site that has a pagerank of 3 it usually scores better then 3 sites with a pagerank of 1. A few really good link trades can be golden and look better to the search engines than hundreds with low rankings.

I'm no guru at this but have been studying it for a while. The fact that doing this makes for free advertising is one of the reasons I'm attracted to it. The other is that I'm a bit of a geek and really like this stuff.

Albert

Back
Top Bottom