Finishing strong..

Chris A

Name
Chris
Busy today, tomorrow, and a contract commercial Saturday, then just a few here and there next week. Best December ever

Reactions: Mikey P

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Busy but a lifter went bad on the TNT so everything packed onto 1 truck... and a tech is sick with flu.

at least I got the lifters for $68 and should be easy to replace on the kohler

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Busy as heck. Closing down the week between Christmas and new years, but I already have 15 or so jobs for the first week in January. Very unusual.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It has been a good year..still have a handful of jobs to complete before it comes to a close
..but numbers are up from last year and everything is headed on the right direction still.....I am pleased with myself for being able to do all this year alone..May not be such a big deal for most...but for me it is...before having this pacemaker put in it was everything I could do to make it through a day...2 days from now it will be a year since it was put in and now I can keep up with the best of them...:rockon:

cpwall

Name
Philip Wallman
Been a great year and pretty much booked up through the remainder of it, with the exception of the few days I want to have for the holiday.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Picked up accounts here and there since I started, but recently that has translated into steady work. Have become "Their Carpet Cleaner" and Ann is hearing regularly " We won't use anyone else" and other nice things that make me very optimistic about 2018. Really excited for the new year. Love this business!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Picked up accounts here and there since I started, but recently that has translated into steady work. Have become "Their Carpet Cleaner" and Ann is hearing regularly " We won't use anyone else" and other nice things that make me very optimistic about 2018. Really excited for the new year. Love this business!
You're an easy sale. Very professional, you care about your craft and you work hard. Why would they use anyone else? You got this! :cool:

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Mikey P

Administrator
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom