First Google Review.....

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I know we are behind the times....

It's one of our strategic goals to increase our online reviews and help our rankings. Today we got our first Google review!

upload_2016-8-9_10-50-20.png

Now that the ice has been broken....here we go!

Ron K

Congratulation! Did you ask or did they volunteer? On that note is anyone sticking instructions into their Thank You Cards to make it easier for the clients? if so would love to see your instructions.

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN
Congratulation! Did you ask or did they volunteer? On that note is anyone sticking instructions into their Thank You Cards to make it easier for the clients? if so would love to see your instructions.
I had to ask for him to post on whatever social media they used because he was so excited about our service and he did it.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We actually have a plan in place we are going to launch very shortly to capture online reviews.

Just making sure we have all the ground work laid to make it easy as possible for clients to do...so they actually do it.

I'll be sharing the results as it progresses. Should be awesome if all goes as planned from what we've leatnd so far.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Ron K

We also ask...now have more non-reccomended reviews then recommended.:hopeless:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I know we are behind the times....

It's one of our strategic goals to increase our online reviews and help our rankings. Today we got our first Google review!

View attachment 16856

Now that the ice has been broken....here we go!
You're behind the times with reviews, as I am behind the times with invoicing. I'm still using a paper trail only, instead of SM

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
We use SM and attach several links to the email with their invoice.

We still don't have a ton but we've gotten them without trying too hard.

It'll be good to hear if you've got something that will work better. I don't like the idea of paying or even discounting service for a review.

Honest reviews make the biggest impact!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We actually do well getting reviews....

https://m.facebook.com/BurdicksClea...=10152449982447258&mt_nav=1&ref=page_internal

Problem is, they aren't online and don't count toward our rankings. So now we need to put in place the system to get these done online.

I love our cards. They are on our FB and website, but they don't show up when people search reviews. I love that they are hand written, you can tell the client wrote them. It's more personal. But, this is the digital age so we must adapt.

@Matt Wood....get on SM! Did you get your free demo yet? Call and ask for it. Tell them I sent you.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The way i get the reviews is asking them at the end of the job.

I start the question with a humorous apology. "Forgive me for sounding like a bum, but could i get you to take the time to leave my business a review on Google? It would help me so much."

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
We actually do well getting reviews....

https://m.facebook.com/BurdicksClea...=10152449982447258&mt_nav=1&ref=page_internal

Problem is, they aren't online and don't count toward our rankings. So now we need to put in place the system to get these done online.

I love our cards. They are on our FB and website, but they don't show up when people search reviews. I love that they are hand written, you can tell the client wrote them. It's more personal. But, this is the digital age so we must adapt.

@Matt Wood....get on SM! Did you get your free demo yet? Call and ask for it. Tell them I sent you.

The review process can be started in an automated followup notification within your FittleBug. Most clients load in an image of FaceBook, Customer Lobby, Google + , etc. and ask the recent client to just click the one that they want to leave a review. One click from the client, post, done. If you want to incentivize them tell them in that follow up email that that they will get a credit or X value when the review is posted. Login to FittleBug admin and give them a credit.
Just set it up once the way you want it and it auto drips out - Done.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom