First Rug Spa Adventure

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
Received the keys to our shop today. 1600 sqft. Now the fun begins. I'm putting things together with the limited space we have. Building drying racks, rug storage racks etc. Looking for some info on cleaning rugs on concrete floor or on a raised stage area just off the floor. Which would be the better method? We also have a small rug bath to go in. Also a rug dusting area.

9209-b7c6abe9502da9304937b484c9c26c41.jpg

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Received the keys to our shop today. 1600 sqft. Now the fun begins. I'm putting things together with the limited space we have. Building drying racks, rug storage racks etc. Looking for some info on cleaning rugs on concrete floor or on a raised stage area just off the floor. Which would be the better method? We also have a small rug bath to go in. Also a rug dusting area.

View attachment 9208

Congrats! If I can help, let me know. Using a smaller space is in my wheel house.

Reactions: CanadianRuss

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I would secure the window or block it out, also are you going to set up a zip wall and a dehumidifier and blowers to force the area rugs dry?

CanadianRuss

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Teskey
I would secure the window or block it out, also are you going to set up a zip wall and a dehumidifier and blowers to force the area rugs dry?
I was thinking air movers and a dehumidifier. Not sure about the zip wall
I was thinking the same thing about the window. Was thinking of blocking out the window with signage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Dusting machine, roll-up grids, Brush Pro for agitation. Whatver you need, we have it available. Most of our rug cleaning equipment not yet on the web site. Give me a call if I can help. 800 794-7425 extension 2136.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom