First Upsell for TG today...

EDS

Name
Ed
Did a 2 br townhouse which the owner was getting ready to put on the market. Set up as usual then I had a bright idea...why not check his bathroom and see what his tile floors look like? Sure enough they looked horrible. I asked him if he wanted me to clean them. He said yes....increased ticket price by 33%

EDS

Name
Ed
IMG_2039.JPG
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2042.JPG
IMG_2049.JPG
It is a start...

Last edited by a moderator:

EDS

Name
Ed
If Marty is happy, than we are all happy...Great job!....Next time we want to see a video
The video would have been ugly. Used crb before pre spray and after. Then did the tiles. The gunk that came out of the crb spread all over the tiles...

Mikey P

Administrator
he already has the best signature in the history of MB, why fvck with it...

"BIRMINGHAM, Alabama – Residents of Alabama are perceived as being the ugliest people in the United States, and among the dumbest, according to a poll conducted on behalf of Business Insider."

Reactions: hogjowl

EDS

Name
Ed
I think I am starting to figure out this board...should have read the rules in greater depth and really took it to heart!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Scratch62

Name
Roger S
Did a 2 br townhouse which the owner was getting ready to put on the market. Set up as usual then I had a bright idea...why not check his bathroom and see what his tile floors look like? Sure enough they looked horrible. I asked him if he wanted me to clean them. He said yes....increased ticket price by 33%
Thanks for the post. I think I better start carrying my sx-12 on the truck at all times!

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Should have hired a professional tile and grout cleaning service and been done in half the time and charged 333% higher...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom