First World Problem...Area rugs

EDS

Name
Ed
I guess you folks don't have a postal service up there in Kanada?

[QUOTE="Rolland the Gunslinger] Gave them referrals with no strings attached for 2 years then the one time I decided to middle they charged me 2.25 sqft to clean when they normally charge 2.75. The customer is a very good customer so I did not want ANYONE around them except me.

Is what you're really saying is you picked up the custy's rug and gave her a price without knowing the cleaning cost to you and your upset because your making little if anything on it.
The cleaners pricing seems low 2.25 Canadian is 1.68 USD and 2.75 is 2.05 USD things must be cheaper in Canada? I couldn't keep my doors open
pay utilities, employees, taxes, chemicals, rent, marketing, Vehicles, and Beer with a pricing structure like that?

It's not anyone else's job to make you money but you. Additionally, you can't expect a cleaner to eat it on a job so you can make a profit. So, next time you tell
the custy 3.50-3.75 sq ft. you have to make money OR you eat it because it's a great client and you want to preserve the relationship.[/QUOTE]
Will not even do the investigative on you. Your not worth it. Your integration shows your lack of intelligence. You will not give me nothing original. In fact your on my block list! cheers!!!

EDS

Name
Ed
So minus my I guess what they would call "spamming" of the thread. They don't like multiple posts because it fu$k with there average and numbers. I get that. But the response for this thread tells a lot. We don't have a lot over views but those who are interested in the topic (around 50%respond. Doe that mean the other guys are hacks?????

EDS

Name
Ed
Someone has to respond or your going to make life difficult... if I respond then it is different... this post was a risk....

rhyde

Name
rhyde
[QUOTE="Rolland the Gunslinger, post: 4494654, member: 48604" In fact your on my block list! cheers!!![/QUOTE]

Please, Please, block me and it's You're not your

EDS

Name
Ed
[QUOTE="Rolland the Gunslinger, post: 4494654, member: 48604" In fact your on my block list! cheers!!!

Please, Please, block me and it's You're not your[/QUOTE]
Oh its a blocked member....i don't care what they think anyway...most certainly they are no FRED

EDIT: you filthy animal....

EDS

Name
Ed
But honestly there is a little bit of fxck them all attitude if there is not the motivation there...why would o give you something that I'm not passionate about.

We all have business sense. Take the cue and reach out...or I won't. My passion should reflect yours. If not I will find another like minded individual. Knowledge I can pick up from here...the shrinking of worlds...

EDS

Name
Ed
Big shout out to Ron for reaching out to me today. Invited me down to his shop as he is cleaning 4-5 types of rugs today. Thought it would be a good learning experience.

Unfortunately out with the wife galavanting around the town on date night. Have babysitters...

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom